Favorite Fast Food Places / Items

Potato Locos are underrated.

Fan of Potato Soft-tacos from Taco Bell.

2 Likes

The breakfast ones are good.

Jersey deli’s tho… Marone!

Oh my God somebody mentioned my hometown! Wayne’s is great. Their breakfast is super good and their drink game is >> than Sonic’s.

:fist:
LHS '09

1 Like

:fist:t2:
Mac '18

Thanks for the reminders on how old I am.

1 Like

Anytime Gary, anytime.

That’s JustGary. No one taught you to respect your elders, I see. :joy:

5 Likes

Jimmie John’s…like almost any sandwich they make as long as it’s on their french bread. I know it’s simple but it’s just so good. I generally get their Turkey Slim dry with avocado added.

Teriyaki Chicken from Panda Express… I could probably eat that for a week and not get tired of it.

In the incredibly bad for you department - A double bacon Whataburger with cheese… only mayonnaise and pickles for condiments please… but the trick is to flip the burger upside down in the bag when you get it so that the wonderful juices from the burger soak into the top bun as well as the bottom by the time you get home to eat that wonderful package that you will no doubt regret later.

2 Likes

Braum’s Biscuits and Gravy

2 Likes

Braum’s burgers. Maybe that’s unpopular, but I remember them being good.

3 Likes

I celebrate the entire menu!

2 Likes

Back in college, my roommate and I would go to Braum’s occasionally. Each of us would order a double cheeseburger, fries, a coke, a shake, and a banana split. I cannot imagine eating that much now. Living out of state, I miss Braum’s now and they are almost always a stop when I do get back to Oklahoma.

1 Like

They make a pretty mean breakfast burrito as well. They put their hash rounds in there with the sausage, egg, cheese, veggies. Pretty good.

Hamburgers are good too, but I think their biggest draw is decent hamburgers with really good ice cream choices.

2 Likes

Update on this post: Wife wanted Panda express tonight…currently eating as much Teriyaki Chicken as I could get.

1 Like

Memphis dry rub Bar BQ.

1 Like

Breakfast = Bo Bo’s breakfast McBurro’s.

1 Like

Where is Bobo’s?

Gone but was above the motel coming in from the west.