Favorite Fast Food Places / Items

I still don’t understand how anyone can say chick fil a is their favorite fast food place.

1 Like

ChickfilA is my favorite fast food place. It is easy to say. :slight_smile: Just about as easy as placing an order at a drive thru for your family and actually getting what you ordered at the window. A lost art for many fast food outlets.

2 Likes

I live in Maine and there’s only one chicfila in the entire state. Sadly it’s about two and a half hours away. Worth the road trip haha? I’ve never had it before

1 Like

If you’ve never had it before, then yes, it’s worth the trip. Otherwise your credibility is shot in the Chamber. Not saying you have to like it, but hard to trust a person that hasn’t had it at all. :wink:

3 Likes

Haha ok, I’ve been wanting to try it for the longest time but the drive is what’s holding me back lol

It’s not worth that drive. That’s all I’ll say.

2 Likes

It’s good, but it’s only worth a drive that long if you’ve never had it before.

1 Like

Obviously the vertigo talking there. :rofl:

4 Likes

Chick fil a does do all the customer service really well. It’s quite impressive. Unfortunately I can’t say the same about the food, especially for the price.

1 Like

Haha - I like ChickfilA but would not drive 2.5 hours for one.

1 Like

I’m appalled at the direction this thread has taken.

2 Likes

Would drive 2.5 hours for chic fil a and whataburger. I would get about 12 sandwiches at each. And by the time I’d get home I’d be out.

4 Likes

When my wife and I lived outside of Oklahoma for about 12 years, we would always hit a Bueno several times when visiting Oklahoma. I still think it’s good, although uneven, but wanting something you can’t have exaggerates the deliciousness.

4 Likes

I’ll eat their crappy tamales, I don’t care.

1 Like

Love Bueno bean and cheese burritos; better than Taco Bell. None in my neck of the woods in Cypress; however.

2 Likes

I had the Impossible Croissan’Wich from Burger King. Gotta admit, it tastes better than the regular one.

You may have seen this but it’s worth a repost…

5 Likes

Really want some beef muchacos and a dozen things of salsa.

I’d like to add a PSA taco bueno’s breakfast quesadillas, while super tasty, will Leave you ripping farts from the seventh sulfury circle of hell .

5 Likes

Ummm, thank you for that PSA! :woozy_face:

1 Like

I share bc I care

1 Like