Fiesta Bowl Game Thread - OSU vs. Notre Dame šŸˆ

We taking bets as to if Knowles will be with the cowboys or not for the game?

No. :expressionless:

6 Likes

I have a feeling he demands 1.7-2. :man_shrugging:t2:

Iā€™ll be there. Easy drive through the desert from San Diego!

5 Likes

So, just looked at flights. Weā€™re not going. :unamused:

Nothing is cheap. Delta is straight criminal.

(Yes, I know itā€™s a holiday, but Phoenix ainā€™t exactly where everyone is flocking to, to celebrate New Yearā€™s.)

2 Likes

I got $10 on knowles re-signing with the team.

Administration talking a big game, I bet they back it up.

I mean, they have to see how the players are even speaking out, would be embarrassing and probably not good for our portal departures if they donā€™t act appropriately

8 Likes

If it wasnā€™t Notre Dame I probably wouldnā€™t consider it because of airfare. But am thinking about it. Of course, I would only be traveling by myself.

7 Likes

Delta, right now, is roughly $1,660 if you fly coach and leave on the 30th. That is unheard of. Just to go to Phoenix.

But youā€™re right, the allure of Notre Dame is enticing.

Edit: Lowest Southwest flight, taking into consideration the dates, was $770. And that would be high-tailing it after the game.

Kinda pissed about it, but whatever, I get it.

8 Likes

Man I sure hope so. He seems to like it here.

1 Like

Man, sometimes you win for losing. This is a dream matchup for me, and I think the opportunity to play these guys will be adequate motivation for us.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve always wanted to see us play Notre Dame.

2 Likes

I do outdoors stuff but for a game I want culture and Glendale ainā€™t it

1 Like

Exactly.

1 Like

Iā€™m with you, though Iā€™ll always hold my last experience there against the Sugar Bowl. I went the last time we were there and rang in 2016 with friends on bourbon. Then, I tried to get an uber/lyft but my phone had died. I waited on Canal St for 3 hours in the rain trying to get a cab that would take me back to my hotel (by the airport). It turned an excellent night into an awful experience, and my dad was up the entire time worrying about me because I hadnā€™t made it back. Then there was the actual gameā€¦

Iā€™m going to assume that the ā€œCowboys V.S. Catholicsā€ t-shirts are being printed as we speak by PFB, right? @marshall

7 Likes

Seems weird.

1 Like

OKC to Phoenix round trip 30th to 2nd about 550 on United/Frontier. A bit cheaper on SW. Iā€™m going but that decision was easier with a daughter in the band. VERY excited about the matchup though. Hope we have a good crowd.

8 Likes

Nonstop?

Nope. Via Denver.

2 Likes

Yeesh thatā€™s insane. Yeah I definitely donā€™t think Iā€™m going. I donā€™t think I could convince anyone I know to go with me anyways.

1 Like