Fiesta Bowl Picks, Predictions: Laying Out Our Predictions for OSU-Notre Dame

Joey u feel like the prettiest gurl at the ball. Just say stupid stuff and guys will talk to u. We’re is ur dad jug.

All I did was speak the truth.

No all you’ve done is point out negativities in a great win.

2 Likes

All I pointed out was what we needed to improve on in a great win.

Just enjoy life u said we’d lose

1 Like

Do you blame me after that abysmal performance on offense in the Big 12 championship game? Can you seriously sit there and say with a straight face we were going to come back and win after being down 28-7?

Good thing gundy is not a loser like u. Give up on this Joey u lost this year. As soon as u figure out ur the loser u will recover.

1 Like

So he wins one major bowl game for the first time in a decade, and you think I should be convinced he’s a winner? That just tells me your definition of a winner is very different than mine.

He has won close to 70% of his games I think that should give u a hint. U say we go 6 and 6 but his record is 9 and 4. Where is jug when u need him

There are a total of 40 bowl games (not including the CFP). That means that 80 out of 130 teams in the FBS can make any bowl game. It means that Gundy just has to be better than 50 teams out of 130 to be bowl eligible.

For the most part, OSU doesn’t play a tough non-conference schedule. That means that to be bowl eligible, Gundy more often than not, only needs to win 3-4 conference games to be better than 50 other teams. Regardless of conference affiliation.

Now I’ll give Gundy credit for winning the NY6 bowl today. I can also admit he’s pretty good about beating teams that we should beat a majority of the time. I just think a “winner” should probably win more than three rivalry games in 17 years and probably have more than one conference title and two NY6 bowl wins in 17 years.

Joey I know ur rainman act. Compare rival gundy has done better then Michigan, Campbell has never beat Iowa. Gundy has basically the same record as the school against ou. It’s something I hate but it is what it is. On that rediulcous bowl summary. Gundy has done it 17 years in a row. Go look up how many coach have done that or teams.
U act like gundy is a 6 and 6 coach. Give it up. Can u not see even jug knows he can cry about this win.

Yes I blame you when constantly complain

2 Likes

You didn’t answer the question.

Joey u act like ur proving a point by asking stupid questions. U never answered mine. Where is jug and Jeff. Why r u the only hater out tonite.

1 Like

What question? We won ? Dumbass

1 Like

I don’t know where they’re at. Ask them next time they come on here.

Did you seriously think we would win being down 28-7?

1 Like

Smart gundy haters at least hold off for a day after gundy just won a big 6 and went 12 and 2

1 Like

I’ll take Brandon Weeden’s advice. You know…someone that’s won a conference championship and NY6 bowl in the same season? Thanks for the input though.