Fiesta Bowl Picks, Predictions: Laying Out Our Predictions for OSU-Notre Dame

Joey if I point out bad plays it’s that point out not excuses. U go out of ur way to make excuses for other teams.
12 and 2 and ur still crying.

Here my excuse notta lame was lucky we had some miscues. We could have won by 20.

1 Like

Joe: (in a totally disgusting hater, non-fan move, picks a 1st time HC to beat his supposedly favorite team)
His Team: (wins)
Joe: (crying like an absolute punk) That other coach did a bad job!

2 Likes

It’s not just this game. It’s been all season retard!!! He finally played one great game against a decent defense!! Wow!!! There is a reason he’s the most turnover prone active FBS player since 2019. He’s like the Tony Romo of college football. He’ll give you some great games statistically and either find a way or almost find a way to screw it up at the end.

Joe I know that it hurts deeply that we went 11-2 and won a NY6 bowl this year but trust me you will feel better in time and there is always next year lol

2 Likes

Outside of the Baylor games, he didn’t have any egregious performances. He showed improvement. The fact that you had to say “since 2019” proves this. You’re still counting previous seasons against him instead of looking at this year.

1 Like

We just played one of the most tradition rich programs in college football history for the first time in program history and beat them. Be fckin happy for once

2 Likes

I absolutely love how tired everyone is of Joe’s bullcrap as he tries to piss on a program high point.

1 Like

Pretty sure I said I’m glad we won.

I think he’s improved this year. I’m not denying that. I’m just saying he IS the most turnover prone player in the country since 2019. That’s not me saying that. That’s what ESPN said. I can say he’s improved, but the fact still remains he’s a 4th year QB on a sophomore level right now. If he were at the level he should probably be at right now we are probably Big 12 champs and playing Ole Miss instead of Notre Dame.

Those are tears of joy. Joey dnt lie

Who said I wasn’t happy? All I’ve said is our red-zone offense needs to be better. Which the last couple of games have proven themselves that is the case.

Hey I’m just glad ND didn’t recover the onside and we sealed the W. We still need to work on red-zone offense.

That is for next year today stop cry and be a good fan

Joe: I HATE OUR QB. I HATE MIKE GUNDY. I HATE KASEY DUNN. I HATE CHAD WEIBERG. OUR OFFENSE IS TRASH.
Literally Everyone: What is your ****ing problem?
Joe: What? I’m happy!

2 Likes

Nope!!! That’s for this spring and this fall.

So do you think we’ve had a stable and good offense all season long?

Loaded question. Early season was rocky. Once Warren got established, it was solid to good. Today, it was borderline great.

We won’t have to see it till next season idiot. Ur not out there in spring practice. And I’m sure gundy knows what they need to work on. Unlike u he will be the coach.

I would hope after nearly a month of preparation and getting Warren back that our coaching staff would establish some kind of offensive rhythm in this game. I’m just saying our red-zone offense is a problem, and I would like to see that improve immensely instead of settling for three points.

Apparently we didn’t work on our red-zone offense much after the Baylor game, or teach our players ball security at the very least.