Five Second-Year Offensive Players With Breakout Potential in 2021

Just because u can spell valid doesn’t me ur opinion is valid. I dnt call everyone a moron. Only special people like u and ar0.
Look at all the people on here only u and ar0 non stop talk about Gundy. Get ur meds straight. Talk about the post and lay off bad stuff 24 7. And if u like being a moron post me back, I will know that’s ur nick name.

1 Like

Do you understand the difference in 20 to 25 lbs ??

You are sick … you post nonstop chit fire Gundy. It ain’t happening chump , he’s gonna be here for another 3-4 years. You are critical of every sport we have. Your obsession is mind numbing. I swear you are a troll, you love Riley and hate the Cowboys

1 Like

He won’t be here very long. After a 2-17 record against OU people will be asking for Gundy to get the boot.

Bet me !! You leave the board or I do. Put your money where your big mouth is :flushed:

On Bedlam? Are you begging to lose or something?

He will be gone before it’s 2-17 … don’t think he will coach his son

Dnt get excited with joe he is slow and a ou troll. Be like me. I made a deal with him if post me his name is moron so far he hasn’t posted :upside_down_face::rofl::joy::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

You nailed it :flushed::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::clown_face::clown_face::joy::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Devonta Smith 175 lbs senior 117 receptions over 1800 yards and a Heisman. Glass should be able to put 10 lbs on Presley in the next 3 years.

1 Like

That is less the 10 touches a game. I know u want a win, especially for ur gurl friend.
We stated we dnt think it is wise to give the ball to him 50 or even 25 times a game
10 times a game is in line to what were talking about.
If he take over return game and receiving then more then likely could easily get to 15 or more.
So once again I say think before u rite.

1 Like

I’ve certainly devoured more than my share, but if I “went hamburger” at any point I probably knew it as something else.

1 Like

Devonta was about 6” taller than Presley too wasn’t he. He could have carried more weight. Some guys just can’t gain. They get fat and slow. Joe wants 50 touches no matter the damage you do to him, just win baby :crazy_face::joy::joy::flushed::clown_face::clown_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

I’m honestly not sure if you are trolling or not so forgive my ignorance by answering your question directly. He did not meet the criteria for the post because it was a post solely dedicated to second-year players who might break out, and Langston Anderson is going to be a third-year player.

1 Like

Anderson also gets a year back because of covid… he is a third year player but has been injury prone. They really think he can shine if he can stay healthy

Yep! I hope so too! He drew a ton of rave reviews almost as soon as he arrived on campus, just hasn’t quite materialized for him yet.

1 Like

Hey Kyle why do I have to sign in every day ? Shouldn’t this site recognize my email address ? How do I remedy it please

Hummm good question. What browser do you use? Most browsers recognize/remember your login credentials

I use Safari on my iPhone … very seldom does it recognize me Just wanting to know if you had a solution