Five-Star Booker T. Standout Gentry Williams Includes OSU in Top 10

Why r u " osu fan" or like i say ou troll. Ar u are sad at both. I mean it’s been 20 yrs. For ou. Yes I know in riley u believe. They lost last yr by 35 and not making this yr. I see how u guys say he is raising the bar at ou. It’s odd these are now all rileys recruits.

I mean really riley used all of stoops players up. Now he cant even make the play off. Lose 3 4th at big leads . More then likely won’t be in the big12 champ game. Ur rite I want riley too, idiots

Need to read my post give u more to cry about

If I was coach Riley or coach Smart, I’d tell the kid that we’ve been right there and he is the the only piece we need to win it all.

What’s Gundy going to say to the kid? Come here and if OU goes on probation we might make it to the conference championship game.

Who is coach smart. Are u saying u know ou asst. Names. With out stoops players riley is not going to the playoffs. With his discipline they want make big 12 game. Ar u r backing a big loser. Raising the bar, he has got it around his neck. Look at reality riley is a bad coach

Coach Smart at Georgia. You really should learn to operate that thing called a TV.

Riley took a good blue blood team to a bad left over mid major

Why watch tv. Smart is at best the 3rd or 4th best team in sec. How long will that last. He got luck one yr got in. Grow up ar1 u pay homage to losers

U know stoops and miles look hot when they took other guys players and won. Riley will not make the big 12 champ. Miles wont win a game

Oh Robert, I’m sorry, I forgot you was there. I agree that Miles may not win a game but I agree with guys on the podcast, OSU has about a 1% chance of making the championship game.

I’m not so sure he even knows what’s going on in is own organization.

Were going going either ou is losing another game or not playing in a game. So u have nothing to say how riley has lead ou down the path there in now. His players aren’t good enough to get to the playoffs

Nobody is asking him to win a national title or beat OU every year. All most realistic fans expect is a win against your in-state rival every 3-4 years and a Big 12 title appearance or win within the same time frame. Is that really a lot to ask for?

Gundy is on pace to get one bedlam win every eight seasons (he’s lost six straight). He’s not just lost by an average of 23 points to OU the last couple of meetings, but he’s also 0-2 in his last meetings with Texas. Why he plays Texas like he’s not the better team and plays against OU like he is the better team is what baffles me.

I watched OSU football during the latter Pat Jones years. So I DO KNOW how bad OSU football was. Am I glad that we’ve sustained a winning program for the last 15 seasons? Sure I am. Do I think OSU has the potential to do better? Absolutely I do. I watched Gundy bring the program into national prominence during his first 7 seasons. I haven’t see that from him since 2011.

It’s like having that family member that people love having around certain times of the year, but at the same time they tend to wear out their welcome with their presence to the point it gets annoying. That’s what it’s like with Mike Gundy. I thank him for jump starting the program, but his coaching and recruiting value has significantly decreased since 2011 and it’s creating a recipe for 7-5 seasons instead of challenging for a Big 12 title.

The only ones crying are the Gundy supporters. It’s not my fault he keeps losing to OU. I want him gone so we can bring in a coach that can get more than one win every decade against OU. So in reality you should be supporting me.

Robert,

If I loved losers more than winners then I wouldn’t be trying to get Gundy out of OSU football.

Its weird how u and ar are never on at the same time. Gundy has had 15 yrs of winning. There r 8 other teams in the big 12 that would love Gundy as a coach. Riley is dragging ou down

If I’m going to pick a Big 12 school then I would be more inclined to pick the school that has better athletes I can compete with to make me better.

I would choose a school with a proven coach that knows how to win conference titles and make CFP appearances over a culture brief or pitch.

I’m going to choose a coaching staff that’s going to make sure I’m prepared for the NFL and not a coach that uses me as a decoy.

I like a coach that’s wants to roll the dice every once in a while instead of playing it safe most of the time even when it doesn’t matter.

U played jr high football. What’s this I would choose bs. U have no idea what it’s like to have to choose a team

Riley took an OU program that didn’t win a conference title from 2011-2014 and is on the cusp of winning six straight conference titles with the same OU program he inherited as the OC/HC in 2015. So if anything Riley’s players have proven to be better than the ones Stoops recruited.

Mike Gundy has still been trying to figure out how to get to 2nd place in the conference since the 2015 season.

I have no idea what bs ur trying to lay. Riley has had stoops players won 3 big 12. Never won a bowl now with his players having real trouble wing big 12 not going to playoff