Five-Star Booker T. Standout Gentry Williams Includes OSU in Top 10

If they would love to have Gundy as a HC how come they never give him a call? The only program desperate for a coach like Gundy is Tennessee who is on the verge of firing their 6th coach in just the last 13 seasons.

Gundy knows he won’t go to Tennessee because they have actual aspirations of winning again and not playing down to the level of their competition like the culture Gundy has created.

He knows better because he would be run out of Knoxville before he could even arrive and no other program except maybe Texas State would give him a call. He stays in Stillwater because he knows that people are dumb enough to keep supporting him and giving him raises for sub-par seasons.

Funny. U bring up nothing new. Still no nothing about recruiting decoy coaching blue bloods. U bore me.

I know ku would trade out miles in a heart beat. Its 30 some yrs since they had a no win season

He would have a better chance at Florida or Georgia than he would at OSU.

Neither of those schools line up with your initial comment.

No chance… nothing to see here.

Maybe you are right. Those two schools do have a better chance at a conference title and CFP appearance than OSU does. Georgia’s already proven it and Dan Mullen doesn’t have Florida far behind.

Joe just throws stuff out there. Half truths misleading comments it’s all murky. He usual runnings away or ignore rather then answer.

1 Like

If I was him I’d leave, whether Harbaugh gets canned after this season or not.

UGA ain’t doing squat until they open up their offense.

Why? No matter who’s the coach at KU they’re still gonna be a bottom feeder for life. Aberration when Mangino got them competitive.

Joe has a hard on for miles so I like to tease him. But ku could turn it around just like ksu did. It just won’t be miles now he went 0 and 10

never seen u scared to post.

Gentry is a world class track athlete. He wants to run track as well as okay football. Look for an S.E.C. program to win his scolly commitment.