Five-star Keyonte George Picks Baylor Over OSU, Others

Sure now ur just being hirlous. The cheez its were eaten before they got back to stilly

Ok it wasn’t fun someone has to be the adult. U guys r happy with 5th place and thats fine. Peace out

We keep saying it. The guy who can’t spell or put a sentence together probably shouldn’t be questioning the intellect of others.

1 Like

I’m sorry yes I did misspell gurls with guys. Sorry wouldn’t happen again

I thought it was time for you to be an “adult” and leave? What happened Roberto?

Got to respond its only polite rite

You have your opinion on Gundy and I have mine and it’s all good, but by your conference and national championship standards both coaches are average.

They think it’s Kool to have double standards. That’s half their trouble is they hate gundy so much their willing boynton to be good.
Thats like buying that corvette for ur grandson before he can drive.

I think boynton is and will be good, but everyone tries act like he’s on the verge of being coach k because he got Cade last year, it was a nice pick up and a nice year but that’s it. I hope he continues to do well and has success.

I agree. My biggest issue with boynton is his fans are idiots. He has back himself into a corner this year with only one senior. Would like to see a lil more offensive discipline.

When Gundy gets the overall number 1 pick to play at OSU, we’ll brag on him too.

1 Like

Lol and oh how we took advantage of having the best player in the nation

At the end of the day we have a very good athletic program from top to bottom and that’s a good thing to have.

1 Like

One player in football doesn’t count like in bb but it would be nice

U do know sports work alot different then those 4h goat roper contests u did back in the 40’s.
U can’t have ur dad go out and buy the best goat and then show him

So you think if you have the 11th best facilities in the country, and are in 10th place when it comes to wins over the past decade that recruiting 35th on average and 4th places finishes should be the standard?

I know if Boynton only wins one conference title and yet has a winning season every year make it to the dance every year but only has one sweet 16 win in 16 years, I’m arguing to get him fired.

1 Like

So be it ar0 be giving so much hype now will make u look like a loser.

When Gundy’s team finishes 4th or 5th this year, who will be the starting quarterback next season?

1 Like

I thought it was the coaches fault not the qb. Ur a Sanders fan.