Five-star Keyonte George Picks Baylor Over OSU, Others

He might have gotten you started considering you feel the need to respond multiple times to every message someone sends.

1 Like

You donā€™t have the slightest clue or have the ability (like Robert) to see the writing on the wall. Nobody has accepted average results around here but three people.

You, Robert, and Mike Gundy. Mike Boynton is at least passionate about OSU sports and realizes if you wanna win big you HAVE to be willing to go after big time recruits.

Then we have Mike Gundy walking around campus carrying the ā€œBe Averageā€ flag and promoting it as something thatā€™s good for OSU athletics. When a coach comes out and says being consistently average is a good thing then good recruits will go elsewhere.

The finally we have one coach with four seasons under his belt and the other with sixteen. Boynton is at least attempting to make the program better and trying to get good players to come here. What I seen in the 2nd half of the past basketball season were more exciting wins and play by the basketball team.

What I keep seeing from Mike Gundy for most of the seasons is bad recruiting, play down to the level of the competition, and make the game closer than it needs to be with ultra conservative coaching.

Thatā€™s the difference my friend!!!

1 Like

Things just come to me I could just edit. But u read everyone and only answer the simple ones u can handle

Yet, your willing to go through embarrassing losses with 16 seasons of Mike Gundy?

Oh okay buddy! Iā€™ll be sure to look for that flag you speak of when im cheering our football team on this fall!

First off when I make fun of u and point out ur a moron I get more likes. Until boynton actually gets better then 5th I would slow no abit.

So youā€™re calling Yo1 simple? Every thing he writes is more complex than the gibberish garbage you put out on this site on a daily basis. The only ā€œsimpleā€ one here is you Roberto.

1 Like

What are you talking about? ā€œWilling to go through embarrassing lossesā€ have you ever participated in sports? Coached a ballgame? Do I like losing? HELL NO, am I actually realistic with where our basketball and football programs usually are? Absolutely.

You donā€™t need to look for a flag. You can see it every game by the way he coaches, and he even said on video and audio this last spring that being average is a good thing. Go look it up.

Everyone of my simple post. U think ur funny. Split and divide. We are not an act like u ar0and Joey ( the 3 stooges)

God I was hoping u were leaving with ou with outexasit.

What Iā€™m telling you is one coach cares while the other one doesnā€™t. If a coach has been there sixteen seasons or more to prove to you that being average is whatā€™s good then all I can tell you is you donā€™t know what a good coach is and should probably start looking for another one.

1 Like

Like a below average leach

Wow Robert you finally caught us red handed. We all get together every night and decide how we will ā€œput on an actā€ for you. Give me a break. Dumbass.

Leach takes a three win Mississippi State team with tons of players that transferred and beats Tulsa.

Gundy loses three players against Tulsa from a team ranked in the top 25 and finds himself crapping down his leg because heā€™s down in the 4th quarter.

1 Like

We donā€™t even have to try and put an act in for him. He IS the act itself.

They call that a sewing circle or some kind of circle that jerks. I never said u gurls planned anything
I know as u do, u guys arenā€™t smart enough

Well get used to msu get 3 wins.

Iā€™m the act of reality. Which u 3 have not learned.
Hey soon u can have leach over and direct ur (act)

The only circle jerk here involves you, Gundy, and the Cheez-It bowl trophy.