Five Takeaways from OSU Football's 2023 Schedule

I only bought 1 box of kleenex. I didnt bring enough for you gurls.

1 Like

Learn to buy in bulk. Get a Samā€™s card. :joy: Plenty of toilet paper also for when Gundy craps the bed next season.

2 Likes

They have that that stuff on the field thats loose. Be like a catlitter box. No need for tp except for when we beat goons nov7

1 Like

I donā€™t know I think that 4-8 next year will get the snowball rolling pretty good

Road schedule is a lot of travel for sure. Tempe, Ames, Morgantown, Orlando & Houstonā€¦ geez, Ames is the closest.

I like everything about the schedule except the travel.

There isnā€™t a team scheduled that we canā€™t beat. None are way more talented so the luck and the breaks will determine how many we win OL has to be better, I keep hearing a different offense so who knows. But if we get a strong OL would be the biggest help. The new QB isnā€™t bad, can he stay healthy though. Lots of ifs though

1 Like

Itā€™s not our fault you didnā€™t restock after all the crying you did from your three day suspension.

1 Like

We havenā€™t had that in 10 seasons. Better start praying.

2 Likes

Maybe we wonā€™t go 4-8 with that very favorable schedule. Whoā€™s up to predict the results?

W |Sept. 2 |Central Arkansas|
L |Sept. 9 |at Arizona State|
W |Sept. 16 |South Alabama|
L |Sept. 23 |at Iowa State|
|Sept. 30 |Bye|
L |Oct. 6 |Kansas State|
L |Oct. 14 |Kansas|
L |Oct. 21 |at West Virginia|
W |Oct. 28 |Cincinnati (Homecoming)|
L |Nov. 4 |Oklahoma|
L |Nov. 11 |at UCF|
L |Nov. 18 |at Houston|
L |Nov. 25 |BYU|

Welp, I got 3-9, maybe 4-8 if we can beat Kansas.

Or youā€™re way too optimistic?

Missing the L on the bye week. Having it that early will bite our asss later in the season again.

2 Likes

I thought about that, LOL!

Not predicting next years results just saying 4-8 is real hot seat material. Obviously something less than that would be as well. Donā€™t need you to tell me that. Also I saved your little prediction table off so if I can remember too, which isnā€™t likely as I am old and forgetful, we can drag it out during next football season and have some fun with it as the season progresses.

2 Likes

Lol not. Why would i cry. The site was dead without me on here. I thought it was funny because of the hypocrisy.

So how many boxes you need.

1 Like

If we only wouldnt have lost lil presley. Lol poor guy. You can watch him lead tulsa to victory over uo. Lol.

1 Like

How bout you anti up 3-4 million to back your big mouth up and we could buy one. You have that I.n your hip pocket Iā€™m sure

1 Like

The silent majority were rejoicing.

1 Like

Or how about we develop some of the lineman we have that can make a push at least a yard forward so our guys arenā€™t getting tackled in the backfield?

Central Arkansas (win)
Arizona State (toss up)
South Alabama (win)
Iowa State (loss)
K State (loss)
Kansas (toss up)
WV (loss)
Cincinnati (win)
OU (loss)
UCF (win)
Houston (win)
BYU (toss up)

I think anywhere from 5-7 to 7-5 is more likely based on what we know about the team currently.

2 Likes

Its funny almost the first thing i did was give you information about offers. The real majority actually pass around real info. You just cry about why we havent done this or that.

1 Like