Five Thoughts on Oklahoma State’s 75–67 Victory against No. 6 Texas

So they can just mail it in. Need to learn how to finish. How they going to finish next with out cade.

At least Gundy isn’t coaching them. They wouldn’t be able to finish because they wouldn’t know how to get started.

1 Like

Brilliant statement :crazy_face::crazy_face::joy::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I wish Cade would be more offensive minded but he tries to get everyone involved with the game. I’m not sure he is at full strength since the Covid

Still a basketball article. I know u dnt know the difference between the 2 sports.

1 Like

I know you don’t because you’ve called the basketball coach a bad coach and the football coach a good coach when the basketball coach has beaten the blue blood in the Big 12 more times in half the amount of games as the football coach has.

1 Like

When did I say boynton was a bad coach. Never call Gundy good, I think it was best weve ever had.:joy::innocent::upside_down_face::rofl::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::crazy_face::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:

Still a basketball post

You’ve always said Boynton was a bad coach. You need to stop lying just like you did with AR about the Bedlam football record. Do you remember?

“All I here is Gundy 2-12 blah blah blah”

I do that with both u and ar0 I think it’s funny when u guys come back. :joy::rofl::innocent::upside_down_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:
Boynton has things he needs to clean up.

Isaac is just hurting this team at this point. Think he needs to just sit the pine for awhile.

1 Like

If his foot is hurt he does need to sit.

You’ve already soon you do not know basketball…, now we understand why.

Turning to fowl language shows a low IQ…

Do you know the definition of soon? You stated that you gave up season basketball tickets after 30 years. Then why are you on this site debating OSU basketball? Just give it up and go away. People who complain about their team after they beat a top ten team, just don’t get it. Thanks Coach K. Go back to your feeble life.