Five Thoughts on Oklahoma State's 66-62 Overtime Loss to Oklahoma

But it’s perfectly fine to have 2 losing seasons in 5 years. Great barometer for basketball

1 Like

But not better then boone.

Ur always on gundy. With the unknown we will see what some new coaches will bring.
Ku saw improvement over miles but I dnt see him get the guys.
Both ksu wv and isu have good coaches but I don’t see them get those 10 win season.
Tcu had to much happen for dykes to take advantage of their new coach. I dnt see him as a good coach.
Tech got a dynamic new coach with strong ties to Texas hs football. Already get better players now we will wait and see if that means wins. One thing is he is pushing to get the d build up.
Baylor lost same good coaches. I do think they were as lucky or more to win.
We will what these coaches will do. Then u can tell us all about hay look.

I said give Boynton next season. If he doesn’t do well then find someone else. I’m not like a lot of people here. I can pretty much figure out before 17 years if a coach is going to have a championship caliber program or not. Boynton is in season #5.

1 Like

And he’s proven what?

Blah blah blah!!!

He. Fouled. Out. Stupid.

31 seconds left in OT.

The still max out his time. Like I said if he played more in the game he would not made it to the last shot that took us to overtime.

I guess we’ll never know because he didn’t get those minutes.

We know he did max out his minutes

OK, but he made it to OT because he sat earlier when he was in foul trouble. Also, he was late to the game.

I don’t care. Not giving him additional minutes and not keeping him in the game is a huge reason why we lost.

Sounds like poor coaching

I can accept the cold shooting and the mishandled passes which resulted in unforced turnovers. Those can be corrected over the summer with dedicated practice and playing by each player in private workouts. What I can’t accept and what makes the game unwatchable for the fans and so disheartening for the players and coaches is the atrocious officiating with whistles blowing, virtually every trip up and down the court, against both teams, which puts a ring in the nose of each player that can be yanked at any time by the incompetent refs, and debilitates their athleticism and rhythm, which is what the paying public is paying to see. . . not a bunch of over zealous and obnoxious zebras.

1 Like

Sounds like we need Boone to throw up more than 0 points too.

It just means he fouls out earlier…