Five Thoughts on Oklahoma State's 70-60 Loss to West Virginia

None of this has anything to do with his in game coaching. Give him all the passes you want idc college basketball has been a joke for awhile now. Luckily Cade could get his own shot because other than thought the offense was terrible last year to

1 Like

Maybe not. It does have something to do with the type of quality players he might be able to bring in in the future. You’ve got to have good players in order to have a good team.

All I’ve heard about is these 5 stars he got over the summer? Do stars not matter now? I thought 5 stars meant greatness automatically

1 Like

In year one Boynton was able to get 21 wins with leftover scraps from Ford while going a combined 4-2 against OU and Kansas and getting screwed out of the NCAA tourney.

For me Boynton hasn’t had the chance to have a normal season besides last season. Which in my opinion was a success due to the fact we hadn’t won an NCAA tourney game in 12 years. Oh, and we also beat the team that won the National Title as well.

I agree his teams need to start being better from the start of the season. The dude isn’t as bad of a coach as some of you might think he is.

There is a difference in being a good recruiter and a good coach. What players has he had that have gotten better each year?

1 Like

Cameron McGriff, Lindy Waters, Kendal Smith, Jeffery Carroll, Mitchel Solomon, Both Boones, Cade Cunningham, Avery Anderson, Bryce Williams

Anderson hasn’t gotten better only had Cade and half of that list for one year. Please do better

And how has Bryce gotten better? I’ll give ya the boones because they were terrible when they first got here

Did you ever take into account that the Big 12 is also the best basketball conference in the country from top to bottom? They do mean greatness. If they didn’t then Cade wouldn’t have been the #1 pick in the draft last season. Your point doesn’t make any sense anyway because the only five star recruit Boynton has ever had on a roster to date was Cade. Thanks for proving the point that 5 stars matter.

So you really think that if a player has gotten better it means he should score in double digits every single game? Did Cade do that last season?

Um Bryce Thompson? Mousee? Keep up

So how have they gotten better? Very inconsistent terrible shooters please show me where they have gotten better on the basketball floor

Good try look at the roster again buddy

The #21 player in the country sitting on the bench at Kansas. Cade was the #1 prospect overall. So if they don’t make an immediate impact once their feet hit the floor we should just assume they can never develop into a good player?

Lol I thought Cade was the only 5 star he had on a roster?

And there’s one more by the way

I meant to say he was the only one he had signed, but okay. Fair point then. Do you think 5 star players should just automatically do good things in the best conference in the country?

Your the one who thinks there godsends

Like I said before I could really care less about college basketball anymore it’s a complete joke . But it’s hard for me to watch games and call boynton a good coach, good person yes.

Well there is a reason they are 5 star recruits. Obi Muenelo and Le’Bryan Nash were both 5 star recruits. Took them both a year or so before becoming good solid players. Do you think the #21 recruit is going to do just as good as the #1 overall recruit?