Five Thoughts on Oklahoma State's 70-60 Loss to West Virginia

Lol. Joey the topic was player improvement and boynto coaching abilities. So I was never of topic.
If a player gets to start because others left doesn’t mean improvement. If the they play more their numbers should be better.
I see ur babbling things about ice. The dude has worse numbers now this year then his freshman year. He hasn’t been hurt this year. Stop taking about 3 star crap. He was on the jr American team. They were talking about him going pro after his second year. Almost the same talk with Avery. Neither are going to be drafted.

It’s amazing how poorly u evaluated coach. I have no idea what u base it on. It’s not ability.
Go back a mumble chit to urself in the corner. I’m not going thur a bad basketball season listening to ur chit.

Until boynton gets a offense or the boys start hit 3’s nothing will change.

1 Like

Stop making excuses. The guys he recruits for next year and beyond aren’t effected by 1 yr ban. Zero chance he gets this train turned around.

There 5 guys on this team that someone has talk about nba draft this year. That and the ban should have motives these kids.

Are you serious!

I didn’t see which ur tagging. If it’s the the 5 guys going pro. I never thought there that good. But some has talked about these guys going pro. So am I serious no.

1 Like

I truly don’t understand how they shoot so poorly. Almost everyone’s shot has regressed this year along with FT shooting. It is flat out embarrassing. How does that even happen??

1 Like

I gotcha Robert. In my opinion we don’t have 1 NBA player in the team. I do believe this group of players have under achieved.

1 Like

Lol your right he was the epitome of a workaholic. He was and will always be a physical phenomenon. Anyone can learn to make shots from 15 ft without a hand in their face if they want to . And why did you bring up nba finals stats :joy:

Idk according to joe we must have 12 players that just don’t have the ability to learn how to shoot wide open 15 foot shots

Has he had persistent injuries he sent been able to recover properly from since then? Did you ever think about that?

I evaluate poorly? You’re the one that thinks a coach that’s only won one conference title in 17 years is going to prove he can do it again. I’ve had 10 years of evidence to tell me that’s not likely.

1 Like

It’s because they read Robert’s comments on this blog trashing them all the time. No fan support at all for the team or coaches. Especially from the Gundy cum guzzlers.

Just clearly saying if a guy is doing that I highly doubt you should be concerned much with his free throw shooting. How on earth could you not understand the context of that?

Who on earth was in the league that could’ve stopped shaq . Nobody he was an animal that doesn’t mean he was a role model of work ethic. Point being if he wanted to make free throws he would’ve worked harder at them. Same with the guys at Oklahoma state.

Do you watch the practices? Who is to say they aren’t doing that? There are several NBA players out there that can’t hit a free throw to save their lives. Doesn’t mean they don’t try. Just means that maybe they won’t ever be that good at them. Everyone’s built different and sustained certain injuries that may affect them. Even at the free throw line.

I agree it’s frustrating and I would like to see them be better at it. I’m not going to blame Boynton for every single thing they fail to do though. Kind of like how most of you never blame Gundy for our football players having poor ball security. Some things you just can’t coach into a kid.

None of these guys are nba players number 1. Number 2 idk why you constantly bring Gundy up with every topic you cannot compare ball security in football to free throws in basketball. Number 3 I’m not blaming boynton, well actually I will a little bit, if you can’t get a single shooter in today’s game your in for a long season. Number 4 I would like to see one half court set from boynton that was actually ran smooth and not like you drew it up

U have not once picked a good even an ok coach.
Ice is healed this year. One minute u say he is no good three star and now he has excuses why he is no good.
I haven’t been on about the basketball team thus year but like 5 post. I dnt want to harp on this team. I’m on he telling u ur an idiot like usual. U have never pointed out anything that resembles an educated idea.
Joey the ones who can’t hit ft score or have crazy defense. Most if not all NBA players shot well better then 50 %
Ok like usaul u have nothing to say but u wanting to argue a losing cause

1 Like

If Boynton can’t teach a kid to hit a free throw no matter how many times he might do it then it’s not on Boynton. Just like no matter how many times Gundy pounds it into Sander’s head that turnovers are bad he still hasn’t learned that concept after four years. I’m not comparing the two. I’m comparing the coaching of the two.

Kind of like if you can’t get a stable offensive line in football today you aren’t going to be able to run effectively with an average back. If you can’t get a push when your star HB is out of the game then you’re in for a long game (same concept in seasonal terms)

I would like to see us draw up plays meant for an RPO QB (like Sanders is) and not consistently draw chit up that doesn’t necessarily match his skill set.

I know he’s had injuries in the past. It’s not an excuse. I’m just saying there might be something legitimately wrong that’s bothering him. We don’t know what’s wrong with him. Spencer Rattler was a Heisman contender and now he sucks. That stuff tends to happen.

He’s not an NBA player and never was. I’ve never thought he was NBA material. Looks like you don’t watch much basketball.

Again comparing football to basketball. It’s a no no sir. If you were anything more than a high school back up lineman you would know that

I played both for years. So I would think I could tell the difference. At least I’m not lying about playing JUCO ball like your friend Roberto.