Five Thoughts on Oklahoma State's 79-75 Victory against Oklahoma

I’ve said in here if he can’t get to the tourney this season and doesn’t do anything next season I don’t have a problem with the program moving in from him.

Turnover yes. We outrebounded OU by 17 and 7. Why do you think he’s going after the 4th best high school center? That’s because he knows they can improve in that area.

I don’t think anyone is claiming him to be. I think people would suggest he’s improve this team this season as a result of better recruiting. But we also want to claim a coach with 1 conference title and 1 BCS bowl win as a world renown coach.

We haven’t made the tournament in 4 years. Sorry for be excited to watch OSU basketball succeed again. I’ve been waiting for 10 years for Gundy to get back to being a legitimate conference contender.

@joe15 Can you find it in you today to say something positive about MG and oSu football? just one compliment for both

3 Likes

Joe if u would shut up about gundy more people would leave u alone.
Just go read u post, just a bunch of double standard cry baby sentiment.
Look I like boynton and I think most do, that said.
Mike team has improved by getting some wins. The x’s and o’s have not changed.
Best thing is dnt talk like u know anything and become more positive. And leave those stats out.

1 Like

Don’t do it Joe! There’s nothing positive about Gundy since 2013.

1 Like

Is that when ur life went to the dogs

1 Like

What was positive in 2013 about him then?

I wouldn’t say out rebounding ou is something to write home about, all I’m saying is his teams have always played out of control which leads to turnover , rebounding and shot selection issues. It’s improved a lot this year and I like boynton I hope he continues this trend! I just don’t see why he he is all the sudden this great coach in people’s eyes at this time. He could end up being the best we ever had only time will tell

1 Like

I’m glad that he’s picked up three 4 star recruits so far. Would like to get at least 2-3 more.

Wow r u sick. U do no its looking good enough to get that done

1 Like

I don’t care if it’s “looking good enough” I just want him to actually do it.

Well I’ll get with gundy and make this happen. The last thing we all want is for u to start caring. Idiot

1 Like

Me wanting more higher caliber players means I don’t care about the football program? Higher caliber players to develop in college means increased chances of beating other teams. Yet your calling me an idiot?

We all want to get the best players WE CAN. This is where u an idiot u think we can get better then we can.
But we r getting better then we have.

1 Like

It’s goes back to me saying if your the 2nd best team in the Big 12 and 10th best team
Nationally over the past 10 years then getting five to seven 4 star recruits per year should be a breeze.

Miles is on leave maybe the new ad can bring him back. I know how u like coach who do what ever it takes.
Well u will get at least 5 this year. Well I mean osu fans will get more :star2:. U will get nothing but another great year of gundy

1 Like

U act like u have done something to deserve something.
All I have every heard from u is crying. Whatsvthe saying oh come on u know it well.
Criers can’t be chosers

1 Like

As long as the football program can get good enough players to overcome his inept coaching and help us win games we should win I’ll be fine.

How’s ur buddy miles doing. U going to hang with him. He has time off

Why do you keep crying to me about it?