Five Thoughts on Oklahoma State's 79-75 Victory against Oklahoma

Well u always trun on gundy when he does stuff like that. Still hope ur boy keeps it close

1 Like

I done im not his boss. All coaches say lil to nothing that means much

1 Like

Because I’ve had 16 years to see what Gundy is doing. I’ve not seen one real accomplishment in the last 10. Should I just wait to see what happens with a Gundy led team in the next 10 years? If so then I think it will be either the same or worse as the last 10 years.

1 Like

This is a basketball article no comment

1 Like

You haven’t said anything correct, you just bibble babble schit out to hear yourself talk. Grow up, I still think you’re a troll :joy::joy::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

We have a new athletic director now so you : go cry to him and see how far that gets you. We will see if things change but I doubt it. Holder is gone in July, bet Weiburg runs the ship close to what it is now

1 Like

Yeah I’m glad about that because I doubt he gives raises from threats as a result of mediocre seasons.

1 Like

Yea sure, keep speculating, I hear he really likes Gundy :crazy_face::joy::joy::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Liking a guy and expecting them to meet a standard are two different things. Most supervisors might like a guy just fine but if they fail to produce or meet a standard on an almost yearly basis they won’t keep them around much longer because they are no longer considered a productive benefit for that organization.

U talking about boynton

2 Likes

Boynton as of right now is expected to make the tournament. Gundy (because he’s been around for 16 years) is being expected to compete for a conference title.

Boynton yea got 1 more year

He’ll be fine. The reason he’ll be fine is because he actually knows how important recruiting is for him and the program. We just need to get the other coach on board with that concept.

Thats funny how many recurits does he have for next year

1 Like

Looks like he has a great chance of landing the 4th best high school center (the position you’ve been complaining about).

Is that the Michigan state decommit.

1 Like

Yes

Well if he gets him that would help.

1 Like

Every coach knows the importance of recruiting. Not all coaches get a chance to hire a brother of a superior player . Good move by boynton. But if you think he’s all the sudden he’s a superstar your out of your mind. Still doesn’t know xs and os and every team he’s had has turnover and rebounding issues. I want him to succeed but if he doesn’t hire cades brother last year and get Cade we’re right back where we have been since he took over. Like I said good move by him but he’s not proven to be some world renown coach

1 Like

And that’s the other sad thing we’re happy with our basketball program just MAKING THE TOURNAMENT BUt GET PISSED IF OUR FOOTBALL TEAM LOSES TO OU AND WINS A BOWL GAME AGAINST GOOD COMPETITION WTF

2 Likes