Five Thoughts on Oklahoma State's 82-77 Win over Texas Tech

There a bunch of reasons not to read ur chit. Main this is a bb article. Then there is the fact u are going on some rant. U think anybody reads ur rant besides ar0

1 Like

You should leave my kids out @ar1, they make plenty. You two want Gundy gone and spend money we donā€™t have to recruit, hire top notch assistants that cost more and probably get us on probation. Itā€™s happened every time we got 4-5 star recruits. Gundy had his salary reduced by a million and it may go lower with the money crunch. Seriously you two should see a dr that can help you. You ranting nonstop does zero to get rid of Gundy Both of you are gonna have a stroke ranting

Do you want fries with that?

Since this is a bb post you gonna rant on Boynton for being 1-2 in probably the toughest conference in the power 5 ? We got the No 1 recruit should we be 9-0 ? We are close to it but I guess Boynton canā€™t coach ? He beat Marquette who turned around and beat No 4 Wisconsin ? Is he paid too much ? Should he be fired for losing 2 games he should have?
Itā€™s a constant barrage of fire Gundy no matter the post. You two really should seek help :innocent::crazy_face::joy::cowboy_hat_face:

No ketchup please :joy::joy::cowboy_hat_face:

Main thing there is only a problem in ur mind. U act like armageddon is happening. I know u believe and the 10 other voices Gundy bad. Gundy good Gundy good.

Jesus Christ, basketball posts constantly get ruined by these clowns. Thereā€™s a reason thereā€™s never any serious b-ball discussion in these threads.

This is a joke of a message board, PFB.

1 Like

Wise guy huh?

Iā€™m willing to bet the majority of people that read these blogs and comment on them probably value my opinion (or close to it) more than they do your opinion.

So because it happened 20-30 years ago it must mean itā€™s going to happen now? When Gundy was recruiting top 25 classes the only thing that happened was Dez Bryant being suspended for the season for having contact with an NFL agent. Wasnā€™t like the team was being given $500 handshakes or given luxury cars like at Ohio State.

Change starts here:

All Iā€™m saying is this:

• 6 Straight Bedlam losses

• Only one second place finish since 2011

• Didnā€™t meet season expectations 7 of the last 9 seasons

• Canā€™t win a New Years Six bowl

• Canā€™t make a conference title game

• Points per game average has went down the last three seasons in a row

• Canā€™t update a playbook or think out of the box

• Plays down to the level of competition

Now if thatā€™s what you want to continue then so be it. All Iā€™m saying is there is a better option out there, but we are too scared to take a chance. Fortune favors the bold.

Same ole same ole for you Joe :joy: how many signatures on that phony change deal :joy::joy: you know Holded will be the one to fire him if it even went that far. And Dez lied about having dinner with Dion the creep I remember Stanley and the probation from his time here.
Even Pat got us on probation with the recruitment of Hart Lee or are you old enough to remember that era ?? They come after the non blue bloods a lot more than the goons and Big Red Sports!! Nothing just said donā€™t do that again :crazy_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

Here is joe
Iā€™m a old delusional obsessive nutter.
First joe actually read the article ur posting on.
Then only post relevant (real relevant) stuff.
Look football seasons over.
There will be some transfer and see who stays articles
U can knock ur self out on those rite about Gundy all u want. Just leave all the other articles alone.
And no people dnt want ur opinion and the special dnt want to read ur post that say the same thing over and over.
How many articles start, all Iā€™m trying to say is blah blah.
Take a break mow the yard go boating take the grand kids to the zoo. Then September 1 u can tell us all about how Gundy is the spon of Lucifer and leading us to the gates of the bottom of the big 12.
Because rite now we got bb and wrestling.
There u go u can ask why Smith hasnā€™t won a natty we r a blue blood

1 Like

You can keep complaining about probation and OSU all you want. The fact is until Gundy starts recruiting top 25 classes again (like he used to) all Gundy and the OSU football program will do is continue to distance themselves from challenging for a Big 12 title while other Big 12 schools bring their programs closer to that point.

Iā€™m sorry. I couldnā€™t really understand your last post because it looked like something that a toddler and person with Down syndrome would smash together and type.

Here make it simple everyone wants u to stop posting Gundy on non football articles. I know ur slow but that spells it out.

1 Like

Itā€™s everyone and not ā€œeverā€. So you didnā€™t make that easy.

So u do know everyone wants u to stop good

1 Like