Five Thoughts on Oklahoma State's 83-78 Victory against Oral Roberts

Don’t see 4th place soon

1 Like

But he can’t, so it is a moot point.

What do you mean can’t? He already has as many wins over the team that dominates the conference as Gundy will ever have and Kansas dominates the conference much more than Oklahoma does in Football.

He also has as many losing seasons in con. Play as Gundy. It took 15 yrs for Gundy to do what boynton did in 3. Will more then likely be 4 in a row.

I mean Mike Boynton has not even gotten within sniffing range of 4th place in the Big XII. I guess it is cool that he has gone 2-5 against KU? Is that really your best case that he is a capable coach?

1 Like

Ar and joe basis a good coach on not 15 winning years or 13 winning conf yrs. Or bowl wins. But how they coach to one team.
It’s funny boynton lost 3 players so did Gundy ( 3 ol) boynton doesn’t have a center Gundy dosen’t have a qb. But they can give allowance to boynton get 9th in the league.

Got both ar and joe fired up lmao

Hey I’m not 100% sold on Boynton and it won’t take 16 years for me to figure out if he’s average at best. If he hasn’t made major strides in this season and next, I’m for moving on. Also one conference title in 16 years is not enough, heck 2 is not enough.

So you complain that he has no scheme. Yet, you support a coach that has no creativity on offense? The 28% shooting was from three. They shot 44% as a team from the field.

They beat Oral Roberts on every statistical category except three point shooting.

Maybe Robert would like Boynton if he had a mullet.

28 % first half with no assist no that is no offense scheme at all

Ur wearing u wing tonite

• The sanctions and other things rarely had anything to do with him. If they did I doubt he would be the HC.
  • Can you not read? He didn’t have one player from that team ever amount to next level talent and they had lost their best player the season prior.

Why would it be hard to believe? There are spouses that keep secrets from each other all the time with one of them eventually becoming pissed. How do you know Boynton’s integrity level?

You don’t get assist when you steal the ball and go make a layup.

It’s best joe and ar leave basketball analyst to the men.

U learning basketball rules good for u ar1

Who’s fault is that? I would think since Gundy is the best QB evaluator in the country he would be able to provide a competent and successful QB. Don’t you?

That leaves you out Roberta.

Same fault we have no center

Boynton hasn’t been proven wrong yet that he needs a center. When abs if that time comes I’ll make sure to mention something about it.