Five Thoughts on Oklahoma State's 83-78 Victory against Oral Roberts

It get late shouldn’t u be on the streets

Mite want to rerite that joe

I Gundy started 1-6 against OU.

By Gundy’s second season he was winning bowls

I’m not your type, I got no mullet and don’t watch OANN.

I never go for cd

They had went to a bowl 3 years straight before Gundy took over.

1 Like

I always knows when ar1 is crying is when all he can talk about it Gundy hair. I’m suprised u have take about shirtless gundy.

The coach before boynton took 100% of his teams to the dance.

They also beat OU twice in four years when Les Miles was there.

Stick with losers. Miles will be fired soon

Sean Sutton didn’t and it’s why they fired him. Ford didn’t in his last year and he got fired. Of course, they didn’t have to deal with NCAA investigations either, and Underwood jumped ship before it even got started. One thing I do know is that it didn’t take OSU 16 years to figure out if they should keep Sean Sutton or Travis Ford around.

Compare Sean record with boynton. When sean got 6 or 7that’s with 12 teams.

Miles actually played like he wanted to win Bedlam though. He also wasn’t graced with all of Boone’s money or facility upgrades either.

Ku got there own millionaire. there upgrading.ku is a bigger school with a ton of doctors and lawyers giving money too.

He also knew what it took to play and beat OU. I never seen him punt from the 39 yard line down by 21 with 12 minutes left in the game against anyone.

U never watched him play Alabama. I never saw Gundy want to be winless. But miles is happy. Really, if miles was as good as u make him out to be he would win some games.

As bad as you think Miles is and as bad as it has been at Kansas, his overall record is better than Gundy’s.

1 Like

Have u checked their records lately. If not now wait till miles is fired for the second time. 12 more loses will do for sure even 10 more.

Yet at this time he still has a better overall record than Gundy and a better record against OU than Gundy. Ha ha ha

1 Like