Five Thoughts on Oklahoma State's 83-78 Victory against Oral Roberts

Ar1 u lied like usual Gundy rite now has the better record and in bowls too.

No u lied like u always do ( to urself mainly). Gundy does have the better record rite now. Another season or 2 at ku he will be under 60%. And been fired twice

right now I see 2 teams playing for OSU on the court at the same time. One is the patient play of Likekele and Cunningham passing the ball and being unselfish. They are moving the ball. Then I see the rest of the team being selfish and not making an extra pass. Either shooting it as soon they touch it or drive to the hole. Boynton needs to get his team to pay like his point guards and make the extra pass.

1 Like

If Gundy went to Kansas they would finish with -2 or -3 wins on the season and not 0.

Lmao. This is that time of nite u need ur meds and take a breathe. Miles know what he was getting into. Iā€™m sure he didnā€™t know he could do this bad. Joe Iā€™m not sure why ur doing this to urself. The problem is u give excuses to all these coaches but not Gundy. U dnt understand basically everything that leads up to game time and very lil of the game its self.

The problem is you give excuses for Gundy and no other coach. As far as knowing anything about the game Iā€™m starting to think Gundy has forgotten how the game of football is played (I donā€™t think punting on the 39 down by 21 with 12 minutes left is ideal).

You are one of the very very very few on this forum that still supports Gundy being the HC. So I donā€™t exactly understand why you do this to yourself?

Lmao I only give support for Gundy because u r slow. Iā€™m pointing out that every coach is not perfect, u r trying to prove Gundy is the devil. U (and alot of Gundy haters ) have tunnel vision. U give excuses for every other coach. So like a good cowboy Iā€™m defending the good.
Not only that u have a bad attitude toward all cowboy nation. The only thing Iā€™ve ever seen u happy is boynton. Is said we have hundreds of cowboys. Boynton will not get u were u want to go.

You give Gundy support because you arenā€™t smart enough to look through the BS of Gundyā€™s smoke and mirrors show he puts on in front of the media and alums.

Is there anything the offense could have done differently to be more successful?

(Gundy) No, no I donā€™t think so!!

(Gundy) I donā€™t know if Iā€™m a good coach.

(Gundy) Weā€™ve got to do a better job coaching

(Gundy) Iā€™m surprised theyā€™ve kept me around this long.

(Gundy) Would you rather win a championship, and have two losing seasons? Or would you rather have consistent winning seasons?

(Gundy) If you donā€™t win the championship then itā€™s the same as the other eight teams (Tell that to Iowa State fans)

(Gundy) Our goal every season is to win the Big 12 (but punts from the 39 yard line down by 21 in the 4th quarter of the most important game of the season)

Cā€™mon dude!!! How do you not see what heā€™s doing??? Then you have the audacity to call me slow??? Lmao!!!

Ur a real wack case. U dnt care what happens if u get a championships. No passing grades, rape, injury murder( if player wins heisman).
No I do not see ur points.
No I do not respect ur points
No wouldnā€™t follow u ( u know nothing about sports).
Thereā€™s ur no no no.
I get a good laugh from. Then I start to think, what makes a simple animal so obsessive.
Then I think non of my business only way u can get help is u want it.

Did I say no passing grades, murder, rape, or injury is acceptable? You do know there are some programs out there with the same current prestige OSU has right now that recruit good players and donā€™t have these problems, right? Nobody is asking him to have top 10 recruiting classes. We are just asking for at least one top 25 recruiting class for the first time in almost a decade.

Briles do u know that name. I do a guy u would like to be coach. Rape. If u do not have a long term coach, their not as worried about grades. See u know nothing about what could happen if u get what u want.
I get tired of u joe. It be one thing if I wouldnā€™t have to explain the real world to u. Glad birds and bees have nothing to do with football.

Yes ur rite u never said murder I took a leap maybe manslaughter ( it is a Heisman).

What does Briles have to do with Gundys awful recruiting??? We are only asking for about 6-8 four stars a year not an Urban Meyer Florida team full of criminals.

Logan briles didnt have one case of rape. Joe show no boundaries I guess u do too. This is a basketball post. But fine. How did briles get here, joe said he would be happy with briles.
I think 8 every is to high. Gundy has gone through a 4 to 5 yr cycle of bad recruits. But, more they turn bad then starting bad. Last to class have been good maybe not by stars. Iā€™ve been more upset with r 4 stars then walkons.
We could talk till tomorrow about recruits. The only to get ou numbers is to become Colorado Miami Baylor or Florida. Its plane and simple.
Crying about it every day will not get more stars. More likely less. Crying about Gundy every hour will not get a new coach. So be nice if u go to the corner table with joe and ar their having a nice wine with a strong cheese. Thank u

Dude I canā€™t even decipher what in the hell you are telling me. Learn some basic English man.

Donā€™t talk to me idiot. U dnt like what I say, not u can read. Unless u cant read articles of meaning.

Iā€™m not writing a novel. So I make reference and use sarcasm. These would slow down some people who reads ā€œfootball for idiotsā€. Maybe ur not old enough to remember coach briles at the university of Baylor in waco. Is that slow enough for u. Briles and the bears had multiple cases not just one. I cant spell out every thing for u . But that should get u started.

And what does briles being a piece of trash have to do with Gundys recruiting?

Look u got in the middle of a conversation between me and joe so I canā€™t rehash everything.