Football 2020 Season II

Thanks Price :slight_smile:

1 Like

Somehow Kansas got even worse.

7 Likes

Baylor said they have zero cases now.

1 Like

Surprisingly that’s the amount of credibility they have left too.

20 Likes

I hear they are respecting women and keeping their hands to themselves too

8 Likes

“a reasonable adult has to be more disciplined than a toddler” is what I read.

1 Like

Honestly, I’m pleasantly surprised by how well the football team has done given Gundy’s past statements about the virus. He’s not great about his mask during games but it’s clear he’s taking it seriously.

1 Like

Barf.

1 Like

He used to pyss down his leg at the thought of playing us . Now he’s all “if you can’t beat em join em”

He asked if this is what we wanted football to be, we said yes, and now he’s doing it as well as anyone.

Predictions for Saturday? I think it will be very close through three quarters but we pull away late, 37-27.

1 Like

31-14 pokes. Iowa state isn’t good.

5 Likes

I thought the standard answer was “Pokes by 90”.

10 Likes

I think the time off makes it closer earlier, maybe we even get behind, but I expect a late win. 42-38. Spencer struggles, we go with Trillingworth for at least a series. Most yards we’ve given up.

That’s only on game day Gary. CMON GET WITH THE ■■■■ PROGRAM.

I’m feeling a low scoring game 24-17 or 17-13 Osu.

2 Likes

would love for @kyleporterCBS to drop a “win 8 games, Iowa State” on a golf pod this week

5 Likes

Pokes 45 - ISU 17. Purdy with 3 interceptions, Chuba 150+ Wallace 200+.

4 Likes

O/U set at 62.5. Feels like the under hits. I think both teams are happy trying to establish the run with little success. Purdy and Sanders will both make a few plays and turn it over a couple of times. I’ll say 27-21 Pokes.

52-14 Pokes

1 Like