Football 2020 Season II

Hammer the over

1 Like

@AlabamaPoke, that’s your cue to take the under.

4 Likes

ESPN FPI predicts over a 70% chance to win and when that is the case the predicted team wins 73% of the time. Most of the computer predictions like us a lot also. For my betting experience that usually means that if we don’t turn the ball over we should be consistently better across the board by unit; O better than their D, D better than their O, etc.

Fun fact: we have given up less points in all three of our games combined than what ISU gave up to Louisiana (27 and 31 for those who don’t want to look it up).

9 Likes

38-14 Pokes

2 Likes

24-20 OSU. Big 10 game with many punts in the 1st half

1 Like

31-24 ISU The D doesn’t live up to the hype and they cant hang with all the TE ISU is about the throw out.

2 Likes

Sanders and Chuba run wild. 31-17

1 Like

Too much optimism on this thread :woozy_face::grimacing::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

LOL! Tell that to my Daughter who is on COVID test #5. Thanks Greek Row!

3 Likes

Headed to Vegas tomorrow. Which one do I hammer, the over or the under? I think I am going to take the 3.5 as well. The home field advantage is YUGE this year!

2 Likes

Always the opposite of what @ScottCorken says.

3 Likes

The over. Pokes score big.

2 Likes

21-3 Pokes. D does their thing… Gundy fiddles with the QBs by “easing Spencer back” and thats slows down the offense.

Prop projection: Brown breaks one for 50+

4 Likes

Would anyone else enjoy a dedicated gambling thread for all sports? I know I would! If someone starts it I’d support it

3 Likes
1 Like

That does not run congruent with my Christian values.

:neutral_face:

This goes back to my feelings on the subject. You can vacate a national championship, but you can’t vacate my feelings of winning a national championship. OSU should cheat as hard as humanly possible.

5 Likes

Hopefully without losing the program.

1 Like

Lots of room between cheating like crazy and actually winning a title. Lots of teams do the former without achieving the latter. If that happens all you have to show for it is sanctions and firing Hugh Freeze and Matt Luke.