Football 2020 Season

I heard RA mention the safety possibility as well. Intruguing!

Bernard can’t cover my grandmother. These past two years if you needed a first down all you have to do is identify Bernards man and theres your first down (or TD).

3 Likes

I think Tanner Mcalister will be the one to move. I think he started as a corner.

2 Likes

Looks like we got (I think) a walk-on OL commit today.

4 Likes

Hopefully he is able to contribute as much as his brother.

2 Likes

Agreed! Ry has been a really nice surprise on that line for sure.

2 Likes

Wow, that return may have boosted our chances quite a bit.

2 Likes

Looking at 2020 schedule… looks pretty friendly for a Big 12 title contender. All the tough ones at home except for OU.

4 Likes

Got to get off to a better start in conference. We’ve dropped our Big 12 opener the last four years in a row. The last time there was anywhere close to this much hype about a season was 2017. That year, we dropped our B12 opener to TCU at home. Conference opener in 2020? TCU in Ft. Worth.

8 Likes

We go into Bedlam undefeated, I feel MUCH better about our chances for the season as a whole. Even if we lose Bedlam (which…come on, it’s Bedlam so likely), we still have half the season to recover, re-plan, and revenge ourselves in the title game.

Agree, we could drop Bedlam in October and still run the table and get to the CCG. But, as long as we are dreaming big, can we get to the CFP with one loss, even if it’s to OU? We’ve seen OU drop a game early and still get to the CFP more than once, but they are OU…and we aren’t.

1 Like

On that, I have no clue. However, I’ll offer this: even if we don’t finish the pre-CFP undefeated, if we finish it with beating OU twice (I know, I know, ridiculous to even consider), I think we would at least be in the discussion.

We need to travel well considering how close all of the games are to Stillwater.

3 Likes

Have we heard anything new about Tevin Jenkins potential retirement?

Tevin? I haven’t heard anything new since his ‘thinking…’ Tweet a couple weeks back.

Thanks. He would be a significant loss

Okay, I’m going to walk back my thoughts a good deal on Rattay. If he can come in and bring in just a few of the players from Louisiana that normally would go to LSU and contribute like they are in this title game, he’ll be a home run.

3 Likes

For fun, go to this tweet from RA & read the comments. Funny stuff.

1 Like

The “You unlocked clown outfit” one is really hard to not break out in laughter at while laying in bed quietly. :joy::joy::joy:

Way too early top 25 post this morning.

9 Likes