Football Recruiting Thread

What camps???

Well… last summer.

The scouting services host camps to rate athletes, and favor the athletes that show up to the camps.

Understand and know about the camps. Point was that none of them are going forward.

He doesn’t run a 4.37. I am willing to bet there are less than 5 high school athletes in the country who can run a sub 4.5.

Supposedly. I said supposedly for a reason. Definitely doubtful. I would agree there aren’t many that run a sub-4.4. There are definitely more than five that run a sub-4.5.

I guess someone(lots of someones) are taking notice of your tennis player.

@Helper
There were a couple of kids the pokes looked to be in deep with one was a rb Valdez I think. Anyway any updates on any of them.

4 Likes

How about any updates. I’m seriously starting to worry about this for our long term.

1 Like

Good things are happening behind the scenes right now. That you can be sure of.

11 Likes

Kendall Daniels dropped his top 12 today. OSU included. Despite what some may think, this quarantine period is appearing to help recruiting for OK St. I would look for some big commits when all this is over. That’s about as much as I can say about it for now.

12 Likes

How can that be, I thought all the players the Pokes were recruiting read the transcript and texted mike not to bother with continuing to recruit them due solely to his ghastly optimism.

2 Likes

Is that the DE sized S from Beggs, if so that would be both figuratively and literally a huge get.

1 Like

Yes sir.

2 Likes

I would expect 2 RBs and possibly 3 or 4 WRs in this years class. Also if I had to choose one way or another at this moment, I would say the class haul out of Oklahoma this guest will be historic. That’s purely off of observation tho. Just from the things a lot of these guys have said about OSU to not only me, but a few others as well. I really think the relationship aspect that our coaches thrive at but sometimes lose out to the “glitz and glamour” of other places could shine through.

5 Likes

Looking at a possible top 20 class this year?

2 Likes

From 77 all the way to the top!

Did anybody else see this? From testimony in Beaty’s lawsuit against KU. He went from a Head Coach, to driving for Uber…How is that even possible?

4 Likes

An even better question is “How do you get motivated by listening to an Uber driver?”

7 Likes

It’s surprising that no other schools reached out to him. He was a good enough OC at A&M to be hired as a head coach.

Also did he lose all of his money in the lawsuit? I don’t understand how he has to resort to driving for Uber after being an FBS head coach for 3 years?

1 Like

Especially when you are not winning. I understand it’s Kansas, but you should keep expenses low and squirrel a bunch away.