Football Recruiting Thread

Yes it is. OSU has really stepped up their graphics game. Love seeing it.

3 Likes

He probably just got bored. Coaches are very social creatures. My guess is he just did it as a kick and to get out of the house.

1 Like

Graphics in general have gotten so much more user friendly. I love, love the art of seeing it well done.

1 Like

I saw the SI article on the offensive linemen for 2021 we seem to be in the running for. SI… I know…
vX9WcCiWwUF7G
Some solid prospects for Dickey!

Anyway, I was wondering @Helper if we have the inside track on one of these guys or several?

4 Likes

Several. I would say this OLine class could set the standard for OLine classes. This is the closest I’ll get to guaranteeing a great position class without having a commit.

8 Likes

Exciting stuff! Much appreciated!

2 Likes

Good. We don’t need scrambling every other play.

3 Likes

We will be pretty good with what we have on campus now. There are near future starters that media doesn’t even have on the two-deep with their projections. Adding some talent and keeping it coming in consistently would be great.

Fatheree is a huge human. I saw him at a camp when he was a Freshman and he was already about his current size. His HS is not far from A&M so that may be the competition.

1 Like

So I’m rewatching “QB1” and a few things come to mind. Man, I’m glad we have our Spencer instead of the Spencer acting like Malik Henry 2.0 in Norman. Also, 4 star QB Lance from Louisiana is told during the show from his family and everyone around him that a “verbal” didn’t really mean nothing. So when we see these kids flipping, just know it’s not always the young man. They get bad advice from all sorts of people that no coach in America has a chance at competing against. Especially when the role models in these people’s lives perpetuate the culture of not sticking to your word and “getting yours”. Now with everyone and their sister having a ranking they all think they’re gonna “secure the bag” and play in the league. Maybe I’m just being a grumpy old man that’s been cooped up too long in this quarantine and it’s getting to me more than usual. Hell, my hair is growing in this weird style resembling a party up front but ready for a business interview in the back. ■■■■ snowflakes.

7 Likes

Ok Coach Gundy…

4 Likes

So you caught that? :rofl:

6 Likes

Haven’t watched any of them. Seemed like it would be fake drama that’s made up to get views so I haven’t watched any. I heard he’s bad, what episode would be the best to watch to get the full feel of the person he is?

Honestly probably one of the first 3 episodes. He’s pretty consistent being a jerk through the entire thing.

2 Likes

Takes one to know one.

Good one. Are you rubber and I’m glue?

3 Likes

Sounds like we will be getting some pretty big news tomorrow. :eyes::raised_hands::exploding_head:

16 Likes

Come on HH, we need to know NOW!!!

1 Like

12:00 tomorrow brother

3 Likes

Like 4* big or like ■■■■ that’s a nice 3* big?

4 Likes