Football Recruiting Thread

You’re like a fortune teller or something.
Bama offers

2 Likes

2 Likes

Dude, it’s coming down to Carthage College and us.

2 Likes

Amen to that

Crickets

1 Like

Well… Haven’t you heard…

Ha good response @leecothran

Donovan Stephens is trending well. Should be added to commit list on 8/9.

13 Likes

I wouldn’t hold out a ton of hope on Diggs. Pretty strong buzz going around that he’s Notre Dame-bound.

He is the best of the RB group we were looking at IMO.

Diggs to Notre Dame.

2 Likes

I’m not mad about this… I’m a lifelong Notre Dame fan.

Always one of you in the group.

1 Like

My grandfather graduated from Notre Dame after he came home from burning down the Japanese Islands in WW2. I have one regret in life. Not going to Notre Dame after being accepted there.

1 Like

I hope Notre Dame loses every game for the rest of eternity.

26 Likes

I was a fan in the 80s. I think their sweet NBC deal turned me off though.

I have a lifetime hatred of Notre Dame for non-sports reasons. Coming out of high school, an alum of the school and of Notre Dame had set up a scholarship for a student from our school. Two years with all expenses covered - tuition, books, etc. I applied for Notre Dame (because scholarship) and the scholarship and was the only student in my class to apply for either. I was all set…and Notre Dame rejected my admission. The only school out of twelve to do so and the one that would have saved me possibly half of my student loan debt now. Fck Notre Dame.

8 Likes

Doesn’t matter the reason I’ll take it !

I wish i could be more positive about Wozniak and his recruiting abilities. Amazing to me that his RB recruiting results since coming on staff is so pathetic/unimpressive. No ‘signature’ recruit at all to speak of … (Glass or Hill dont count in my book). The Salesperson who ‘inherits’ accounts is never held in the same esteem as the Salesperson that delivers a ‘net new’ account to the customer portfolio. You can debate all day long about what’s more important ‘coaching or recruiting’. The reality is, you have to be excellent at both requirements as evidenced by Josh Henson. Great recruiter and average coach.

5 Likes