Former Five-Star Center Moussa Cisse Commits to Oklahoma State

Glad you have nothing so say.

Iā€™ve said all that can be said. Keep repeating the same thing over and over like u do is idiotic.

2 Likes

Keep repeating. I will answer because for some reason u want or need one. Hate for u to feel neglected.

I just love getting on here to see mediocre people with average lives complain about Gundy being averageā€¦ā€¦

1 Like

Natty. Git er dun

1 Like

Exactly yo1ā€¦most of these Gundy whiners would not even be on this site and OSU ā€œfansā€ if not for Gundy turning around a piece of crap program into one that has 15 winning seasons in a row. Some of these idiots turn my stomach. Could Gundy be betterā€¦sure, we all can be better at whatever we do. Idiots can say what they wantā€¦and they willā€¦but Gundy has been great for Oklahoma State Football. Period.

2 Likes

Oh, and Boynton is pretty dang good too! Go Pokes!

3 Likes

Finally a true big. This was the piece this team needed. Excited about the possibilities for this team. I will be at GIA to watch.

2 Likes

Hope this means boynton can beat tcu this year.:thinking:

Hope Gundy can beat TCU this year. :grin:

Lol we r talking about the guy who has 2 5 :star2: recruits.
I say u hiding in the shadows.
Itā€™s really weird that u only react when something is said about gundy. But ur a good fan. Not

Speaking of Gundy, whatā€™s his record against Texas teams the last 3 years?

Iā€™m not too worried about this Mike not beating TCU. We got bullied by their big last year because we didnā€™t have anyone to match him. Now we do so I think we will be just fine.

1 Like

That was my point.

Better then riley"s in the last 2 years against ksu and isu.

No, itā€™s not.
Riley is 2-1 against ISU the last two years. Gundyā€™s not 2-1 against any team in Texas the last 3 years.

Better go check. Even if he is one and 3 with all of them itā€™s better then 25%. But I know ur well documented math issues.

Youā€™re the one who canā€™t count to 3.