Former Five-Star Center Moussa Cisse Commits to Oklahoma State

He went 4 and 12 that’s 33%. So like usaul ur wrong.
And went 50% last year to riley"s 0%
See I can go around picking stupid stat out of the air too. The difference is I know I’m dealing with u.

I’m a lil more curious why he choose to Transfer. The others I can see. Penny had that team going the rite way.

Why are you bots talking about Gundy on a basketball thread?

2 Likes

I can’t move their post, so I have to answer them here. The gundy haters have no boundaries.:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

There’s going to be nice competition for that 5 spot. Kalib better be on his best behavior.

1 Like

No one has said that? It’s definitely a harder sale than your more urban areas especially for our football program that has to compete with an all time great program 80 miles down the road. We have had multiple basketball coaches recruit well.

Everyone has said that. Plus we are in the conference with Kansas who has dominated basketball a lot more than OU has dominated football. Boynton is just proving everyone wrong by out recruiting everyone in our history.

1 Like

That not true David did a piece on what the 2004 class. And no one said u can’t bring in bb players.

What’re you talking about Kansas has a dominating history in basketball, just like we’ve had way more success historically in basketball than football. So why can’t Kansas land top talent in football? #1 tradition has sucked then location comes into factor. You can down play it all you want but most these kids from California And other areas aregoing to choose Norman or Austin or even Dfw over Stillwater especially in football

I guarantee a new coach would out recruiting Gundy.

Do u have any evidence. In the big 12 there has been new coach I dnt think any have out recruited their old coach. Or are u saying God has a special coach for us. Ar0 I have listen to yr bs for a while now. The whole thing is u know Jack.
U want to get a high powered asst from a good blue blood. Baylor did, how has that done. Got 19 recruits, not a 4 star. This is from a place that 2 different coach went to title game. I can run thur the rest of the new coach.

The five years before Matt Campbell they averaged 62nd with their best being 59th .
With Matt Campbell averaging 50th with the best 46th .

So you were wrong again.

Well instead Of bringing Gundy up on every single post that doesn’t even concern him how about we just be excited for our sports program as a whole, it’s pretty pathetic to watch you bring up the same thing day in and day out

1 Like

Just for you,

Boynton is doing everything right and is headed in the right direction. Good things are about to happen in the basketball program.

Do u know what the difference between 62 and 50 is not much. So before Campbell they had worse low 3 stars. I’m talking real numbers.
Here is the thing if ur happy to use Campbell’s recruiting then u need to stop talking about Gundy’s.
I know u know nothing about football but I will say ur the best at getting worthless stats.

If u cared about that u would have posted that a long time ago. If not ur more wacked out then I thought u r.

62 to 50 ain’t much but that much improvement from the 30’s that Gundy averages might be enough to compete for conference title.

This sums up everything u Joey and logan stand for.
If gundy recruited in the 100’s, would be fine if he was is a title game. If he recruited in the top 25 he would have to be in the title game. A bunch of retard going around looking at what good every team does good. Completely ignore all the bad each of those schools do.
When u can actually can talk about real stuff I mite believe u can think.

Where is the banner for the 15 winning seasons?
Can’t wait to see the trophy.

The trophies are in the cabinet. Call all the bowl wins which wood not happen by not having losing season.