Former Five-Star Center Moussa Cisse Commits to Oklahoma State

So while good coaches are playing for banners and conference trophies, we are playing for a bowl of cheez its.

I keep trying to understand who these good coaches r. Who r they name them all

We didn’t get the commitment from Patrick Ewing. If this kid was as good as he was originally rated why didn’t blue blood programs recruit him the second time around. 6pts and 6 Rebs a game in a average conference isn’t saying much. I hope the kid plays great, but until I see it, he’s just another guy in the depth chart.

1 Like

And that’s great

Whoa Nelly! Unexpected outcome to be able to rope a true center and a five star who could have played anywhere he wanted to. Never thought we really had a chance for him but Cade magic paid off. I guess Boynton did signal this when he tweeted that people better get their tickets while they still can. If this lineup doesn’t fill GIA then OSU fans don’t deserve Boynton. I don’t care what this kid’s numbers were at Memphis. He is almost 7 feet and was a 5 star. The staff will develop him during the one season that he will play as a Cowboy. This takes the pressure off Kouma who was not going to cut it anyway. The missing piece has been found at the last minute. Very exciting. Now to top it all off we need Cade to be the number one pick so we can get the publicity and the attention for future scholarships. Boynton keeps pulling rabbits out of his hat.
Kudos to Gundy if it really is true that he had a haircut sans mullet. He looked like a fool with that mullet. I was neutral about Gundy, liked some things he did and disliked other things about him. But now the scales have tipped since he chose not to pay a tribute to Mike Holder. That was so childish, disrespectful and above all unprofessional and
an embarrassment to OSU. So now I could care less if Gundy decides to retire early and instead plow his south forty. Take your inflated ego elsewhere Gundy. Everyone can be replaced. Everyone. Eat humble pie and go down the hall and ask a real coach if he will give you some tips on recruiting. Please take notes.

1 Like

Whats childish is u guys thinking gundy said no to be apart of holder’s send off.

What is amazing is how the peeps on this site only has enough room in their heart for one coach.
Another there r more the 2 sports out there.

There’s no way he wasn’t asked to be part of it. Even if he wasn’t in Stillwater the guy has an iPhone in his pocket that is more than capable of a 30 second recording.

1 Like

Logan u believe in unicorns. So there is no way I can explain this. I find it very hard to believe gundy hates holder that much. If u want to believe it then go ahead.
I mean I think u a moron, but I would still be happy to say nice stuff if u were leaving.

Your ego isn’t the size of Gundy’s either. I didn’t say he hated holder. I don’t think they are big fans of each other though. Gundy has an ego problem and I think that’s why he wasn’t in the video.

I guess some one need to contact Robert Allen to ask gundy. Would say someone on this site but they dnt have a press pass.

@robert28 and @ar1 can you guys work on your grammar and syntax for me? It’s just kind of difficult to read.

2 Likes

Lol we’re not really saying anything.:upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face: