Former Oklahoma State Running Back Dominic Richardson Commits to Baylor

Richardson never exhibited any dynamic playmaking ability. He is a good depth piece, but not a huge loss in my humble opinion. A straight line runner, little shiftiness and not very illusive. Good luck to him.

GO POKES!! :cowboy_hat_face: :football: :cowboy_hat_face: :football: :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

At some point of Gundy’s very conversation inspiring tenure, some oSu fans have started sounding very sooner-ish… including me at times!! lol

I am old enough to recall the bad times before and after early eighties teams of Coach Jones, Sanders, Thomas and… (cough cough cough) GUNDY!! lol

GO POKES!! :softball: :cowboy_hat_face: :softball: :cowboy_hat_face: :softball:

1 Like

That’s sweet, but unfortunately people don’t always agree but that’s just life. You and like 2 others on here feel the same way you do but it’s just as tiring to me to listen to you guys also but I know that’s life also. # fire gundy. It’s not what you did for me 11 years ago while you get paid millions of dollars but it’s what have you did for me lately. Thats also life.

Gundy is a good coach. The team was awful until he took over. I went to OSU in the 1970’s and we had an occasional good year. And lets be real here, we really could not compete with blue blood programs like OU, Texas and Nebraska when they were in our conference.

Gundy has done more with less. Who else is going to do better? It is tough to recruit in Stillwater. It is a small town with not much to do. It is in the middle of nowhere. The basketball team has the same issue.

3 Likes

Gundy is a mediocre coach that still can’t compete with OU. Today even Kansas can compete with Texas and Nebraska so not much has changed except Texas and Nebraska aren’t very good.
In 1945 Oklahoma A and M was good in football and basketball. Since then we haven’t had a coach who can win the conference more than one fluke year.

1 Like

Yea, he still has 51 turnovers in 4 years at OSU.

That’s typically what losers say.

Kansas and KState had a good year, big deal. They were eventually going to have a good year after years of laboring at the bottom of the league. Lets see if it is sustainable before touting them and comparing them to us.

OSU has consistently been at the top of the league. What more do you want? It is not easy winning. We came close last year.

1 Like

I would much rather have lower lows if our highs were conference championships. I understand that you just fine with finishing 4th most of the time but I’ve been to enough toilet bowls. If we’re not going to ever win the conference again,why put so much money into. We were going to bowls consistently with Miles before T Boone’s millions and the millions we’ve thrown at Gundy.

K State has won 2 conference titles since we have. Baylor has won 3 conference titles since we have and went to the conference championship game twice. TCU has went to the conference championship game twice and this year made it to the playoffs without winning the conference ( something that has been done from this conference) But you’re content with one good year in the last 6 since they started the conference championship game back. You are pathetic.

Was a bit shocked to see is cumulative “stats”. The sheer quantity of interceptions does stand out.
He’ll get picked up, but will have to see if Sanders lands in greener pastures.

I see you’re whining again.
Post records of every Big 12 team vs. OU and convince everyone that oSu is as much of an outlier as you say.

1 Like

I’ve posted them a hundred times. Your turn.
Maybe you’ll learn something.

Pathetic, you have to resort to insults to make a point. I guess I will stoop to your level. I was going to make a comment comparing the size of your brain to your genitals but you dont have any.
Next time respond in a civilized manner.

Dont bother responding because I will not read anything that you post.

Gundy’s conference record in the last 5 years averages 5.2 wins and 3.8 losses in conference. That’s not at the top of the league.

If Gundy has only competed for the conference title twice in 18 years. That’s pathetic. If he was a good coach he would at least be in the title game more than that. And, yes, I know there hasn’t been a title game his whole career. But he should ateast be hitting 2nd more often Han he has. Gundy is just an average coach and half of his wins are against non conference trash