Former Oklahoma State Running Back Dominic Richardson Commits to Baylor

Lol easy money ill take that bet. Itll be boring with you gone. I wouldnt have you to laugh at. Lol

Because if you knew anything about coaching you would know some are better as an OC vs an HC

He was and is a ■■■■ good OC and that’s how he gave gundy his only good win

1 Like

:handshake:

1 Like

Are you crying. God dang is dana your lover. Ive had enough fun tonite. Go do your rainman to someone else.

That means your Michael13 account also

What happen to Gumby telling everybody that he expects two more guys to commit the day after signing day and then said one probably for sure? Them boys dis on the mullet :joy:. Think it’s time for gundy to just shut his mouth and just try his best to coach football. He’s stuck his foot in his mouth to many times lately.

1 Like

Gundy “it’s a running thing around the office that I’m really good at predicting injury’s because Iv been doing this along time and yes Martinez is going to play for Kansas state”. Uh….Martinez did not play lol and got zipped 48-0. Always the smartest guy in the room he is. Lol

1 Like

@jeff42 28 posts here and nothing of value said, only Gundy hate. muted

1 Like

Well, they better they are getting hammered byAir Force

Dave was picked to when the conference but got 6 and 7.
Just like matt.

What else is there to talk about?

We know recruiting is irrelevant and hopes of having a brand and having trophies that read championship on them and we know the offense will never change and we know that it’s rise and repeat with gundy. I can’t believe you guys have so much to talk about it gundy as your head coach lol. I find it amusing that’s why I even say anything at all. You guys just sit around on these forums and want to believe in something but I’m not sure what so I ask you Bruce almighty….what are you hoping for every year?

Getting hammered in a chit bowl game that matters 0

If that was Gundy getting hammered, you would be incensed, bewildered and yell Fire Gundy!

1 Like

No Iv been pretty consistent for about 3 years saying he needs to go.

1 Like

You kill me lol. Of you come on here saying we suck that just comfirms your a cry baby.

As to what you wrote, i learned nothing. All this is known.
The portal will continue, it was going strong before nli.

The money mit be rein in some but it will still be unequal.

Since ive been on here i have heard about other great young coaches.
Matt had a great year because he beat iowa. Took the most talent last year to a 7 win season.
Dave didnt lose as many players as we did. Also, didnt have the injuries and just went 6 and 7. Next year does look that great with both d and o lines. Has a major problem at qb.

I know now the great coaches now are sonny and chris.

Well, then you’re not gonna like hearing that on Jan 1, his rollover contract extends his deal another year.

1 Like

Jeff, you make me tired. There’s nothing really here. I have been in Oklahoma State fan since I was a tiny child. Born and raised in Stillwater, still water high school, Oklahoma State, I bleed orange. I can agree that some of the spark from gundy has left over the years, but I definitely remember the years before he came aboard. It was rough. But when you comment about watching a worthless bowl game and getting hammered it causes concern. For me, a true fan of Oklahoma State football, I could care less what game they’re playing in. I will root for them and I will enjoy myself while I do so. It’s called being a fan of football. I’m sorry if you can’t stand to watch a game unless it’s “important” enough. That sounds like a very lonely place to be. I will continue to watch all of these “meaningless games” and enjoy every second of it with my friends and family. Good luck to you Jeff!

4 Likes