Former Oklahoma State Running Back Elijah Collins Signs with Bengals as Undrafted Free Agent

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/former-oklahoma-state-running-back-elijah-collins-signs-with-bengals-as-undrafted-free-agent/

That makes four Cowboys to sign with NFL teams so far.

Hope bensen and the te get one.

This is what i love we have most oyr guys back. With no big play makers to replace and were 7th. Ksu and utah lose lots in the draft.
Both had a 2nd andva 3rd rounder but yea tge got this.
Ksu lost half their line to the nfl and their fans are yea its ok. Then why was the coach putting out offers for line man. Their in a scrabble for a center.
Utah lost have their dl. From team that gave up 82 yards a game on the ground. @bill18 this up your alley. Baylor the worst running big 12 team ran 120. You think stats get missed used. @michael13 i wonder how he gets around this.

1 Like

Goodlow and Johnson are the first Cowboys to find homes in the NFL after none were selected in the 2024 draft . It’s the first time since 2020 that no one from OSU has been drafted.
Could be the reason recruiting is so low.

Oh well, maybe we can have a article about the coach’s hair.

1 Like

Both Utah and KST lost a lot of linemen. KSt will have to stick with the sophomore qb now since the starter left. Don’t know how that will work out
Joy talked about how bad DR was and he ran all over Utah …. I don’t see us 7th , we should finish higher. Hope we surprise a bunch of people, not me

Can someone give jug some attention ?? Poor guy isn’t getting anyone to answer him :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Having one good game doesn’t define how good a player is you dimwit. The fact we didn’t have a single player drafted out of 224 possible picks should be a really telling sign for you. Then you wonder why we haven’t won a conference title in 12+ years? :clap:

Who’s the dimwit here ? Why do you think Desmond hit the portal at the end of the 22 season. He knew he wasn’t beating Ollie yet you cried like a baby when he left. You’re such a whine bag. Getting no one drafted doesn’t tell me squat except we were young and Gundy is a good coach to make the CC game. And don’t come back with your idiotic “ easiest schedule “ BS. We didn’t make it, we just played it
You’re so easy…… go cry some more

1 Like

I cried that a dude that’s only good enough to play for Sam Houston State left? That says more about our recruiting than it does about me. Better stop putting words in my mouth there Mike!!!

Every Big 12 team in the conference with the exception of three teams had at least ONE player drafted. Arizona State, Colorado, and OSU are the ONLY programs that didn’t have a single player drafted. That tells me we need better players. Also, it doesn’t matter if we made the schedule or not. It still remains a huge fact of why we made it to the CCG. UCF, Houston, BYU, and Cincinnati all finished with losing records.

Sam Houston St ?? WTF ? Who the hell are you talking about. DR went to Baylor, one of your used to be idol teams with dirty Briles See half the time you can’t remember who’s ion the roster and where they went. Remember when Leon came here? You cried and moaned about a D111 kid coming in. Remember that joy. You have had to have a stroke or something

1 Like

Check your post you idiot. You said Desmond, and you posted an opposite year. How the hell should I know what you’re talking about when you can’t get your own chit straight?

I’ve always said if they can play then let’s play them. We didn’t try to do that initially. Also, there’s no guarantee they’ll excel at this level. It’s a risk vs reward analysis. Most of the time, when you do that with D3 players, it doesn’t work to your advantage. Those are just facts and statistics. So excuse me for relying on the odds :man_shrugging:. Anyway, did it win us a championship? Did it help us beat South Bama, Iowa State, and UCF? Yea….that’s what I thought :+1:.

The reason it doesn’t work with other coaches is they can’t evaluate talent. Gundy can. The plan was to redshirt Leon until injuries happened and he had to play. Sometimes you seem to be cramming popcorn in instead of listening and looking

1 Like

When we didn’t have anyone drafted that’s because they all came back. Plus young players
You can’t get out of your own way can you
Played you like a fiddle joy

1 Like

Did losing to any of the three keep us from playing in our goal did it. I don’t see where it hurt us. If you think you will win every game, unless you’re Alabama, Georgia, Ohio St , you squat to pee

1 Like

Losing those games definitely kept us out of an NY6 bowl. Maybe if we didn’t have an OC that was chit for brains the result would’ve been different.

Wrong !! lol we wouldn’t have made a NY6 bowl if we won two of them. You missed the rankings I know cause you didn’t want to look Meaningless games as far as the big picture joy. You keep showing your ignorance of understanding football
Only teams that would have made one were uo and Fexas
Whatever you think of the OC he’s worth it , he’s reloading WR this year I’m sure you know nothing about that

1 Like

Getting beat 78-10 against two teams with a combined record of 13-13 isn’t worth paying him 15th highest in the country. Use your brain you moron.

You still on those games you idiot… evidently you don’t pay attention to what he recruits in WR
He’s the best there is at getting good ones I know you think they just appear. Keep using those two games lamebrain , we have told you they made no difference in what we achieved
Only an idiot would keep referring to them

1 Like

It doesn’t matter what he recruits at WR if he refuses to give his best WR option the ball like he did against South Bama. Let me say it again. Use your brain!!!

The difference is that we could’ve went 12-2 again. Instead, we go 10-4 because Dunn gets in his own way. Didn’t you say you liked winning? Nah, you keep proving to me all you care about is bowl eligibility.

Im amazed that you think you know who is best. Lil presley did nothing at tulsa last year. Was he wrong on him. Most players does play are injuried. Thats the deal you think their lie about injuries

1 Like

Bowl eligibility became irrelevant after the 7-8 game… this wasn’t the most talented team we have had I see you and your dad derailed the LB post with the nonsense you spit out. I’m glad @chris5 put you two in place but you keep coming with the same ole chit you two spit out all the time Pathetic

1 Like