Former Oklahoma State Wide Receiver Stephon Johnson Jr. Commits to Houston

I’d rather watch the paint on my walls dry.

1 Like

That is something more in your wheel house. I know you dnt understand why paint drys but you know it does.

My issue doesn’t lie with the rules as much as it does with the hypocrisy of Gundy being able to shop around but Sanders can’t return after doing so. He’s been playing behind a crap line the last 3 years and the offensive coaching staff did him no favors this past season.

2 Likes

Don’t worry bro. I’m sure Robert and his other minion have no doubt in their minds that the D3 receiver we got will outshine a guy like Johnson :man_shrugging:. Guess Houston was more desirable than Cowboy Culture.

1 Like

He got a lot closer to a national championship than mediocre Mike would in 40 years at OSU.

2 Likes

Looks like it didn’t hurt Jelani Woods too much. The problem here is you have no clue how these kids are going to do yet.

1 Like

But if it wasn’t for Gundy, Woods would have been trying to make it as a QB…just sayin

1 Like

Staff members can’t talk directly to players prior to entering the portal. That doesn’t mean kids are not getting talked to about opportunities at other schools. Word gets around. Always conversations going on behind the scenes.

Lol im sure the medical people would love to see how your mind works.

Its one thing to have gripes about gundy, but coming back with really stupid chit is another.

Woods would have gone pro at osu.

I dnt even know were to start on tcu. 58 points. Tge biggest win of the season. Even vady wanted it more. I heard endless chit about 48 to 0 in the ksu game. No title. But, its ok because tc gave the worst show of a top 5 match up ever. With there hole team. Lose by 58 is as close as the 129 other teams got. Your a joke.

You can go on about Johnson, but no coach is bring in players and there family to talk game plan.
We had a qb thats dad is one of the winnest coaches in texas hs. Did he want a conference about game plan.
Your a joke

The thing I think is funny is gundy stuck up for this kid everytime he had a bad game like throwing 20 picks in a game or loosing the game for the team etc and then sanders hit the portal lol. Let’s face facts here, gundy was so butt hurt and got totally embarrassed that he just simply said I don’t want you lol. Gundy won’t learn his lesson don’t worry. Funny tho.

And then the wide receivers hit the road in protest to gundy’s childish ways plus they recruited junk behind sanders. Aka Gunner gundy.

It doesn’t matter converting him to a tight end if you don’t ever plan on using his skill and athleticism to your offensive advantage.

You mean like making fun of a dude that’s won a playoff game and gotten further to a national title than the dude in Stillwater going on year 19? Then you try to compare KSU with Georgia? Those two teams are nowhere even in the same category as far as talent goes. You keep proving to me with nearly every single post you know nothing about college football.

I don’t see the problem here. Gundy was doing what anyone with a job would do to improve their employment situation. Sanders is governed under a set of rules that he and OSU must abide by. It’s Sanders right to enter the portal with out OSU’s permission and it is OSU’s right to refuse his return if they so desire. Could be that OSU had some valid reasons for not letting him return, if in fact that even happened. None of us know for sure.

2 Likes

After watching the natty game last night Coach Dykes no where near a natty. Gundy was probably closer in 2011 than Dykes was this year. OSU was looking at an interesting matchup if they had not gotten screwed by the selection process.

1 Like

Dykes in the only Big 12 coach so far to get a playoff win and actually play for a national title since Mack Brown. Dykes also didn’t lose to a 6-6 team during the season. His team lost in the conference championship game. I can agree he probably shouldn’t have gotten beat 65-7 but it’s stupid to compare K State to Georgia. Those two programs are on a completely different level from each other.

1 Like

Georgia is on a completely different level all by themselves

Sonny had an epic loss. And monumental historical loss.
Win your both top 5 teams you should play to win, not to at least score.
Like i said had a lot of wins with no titles. Choked both title games. He sucked so bad you havent even made excuses for him.

Almost identical to a guy I know in Stillwater. How many playoff games has Gundy won? You don’t mind making excuses for him though. 85-16 was the score against both Kansas teams.

Your always crying, why?

Where tcu healthy. I mean you say injuries are excuses. But, seriously no injuries and lose by 58. When your the number 2 team in the country. That is definitely playing to loss. I know at least tcu was blah blah blah. 58 points. @bruce4 said georgia is on another level. They just won the week before by 1.
Use the same standard for gundy as every other coach.