Former Oklahoma State Wide Receiver Stephon Johnson Jr. Commits to Houston

But would not have been drafted.

1 Like

I know you guys are idiots about woods. With logan not playing, woods would have got 80% of the snaps at te. With all the injuries at recievers he would have got more targets. He was going into the draft as the 10th te. It was his performance at pro day by getting perfect 10 that boosted him up to a 3rd round. I have no idea why you guys cannt understand the simplest things. That like a calf going to the state fair with no pedigree. But, wins on its own merit. When you hold its tail, i mean rein.
Jug i have always gave you to much credit

Coaches and players are not the same.

BS. Name a te that got 44 receptions in one season. Shut up, you don’t know 1/3 of what you say. It’s all BS.

1 Like

Again you show you have NO READING COMPREHENSION. the bs is all yours jug to shovel up, like always.
When did i say 44 catches. I did say his catches would go up. If he is the talent you say he mite have been able to help us un those 2 losses. At worst he would had 30 plus catches on a top teen team. Him catching a couple of passes would have got us a title and a playoff. More impressive then helping a 6 and 6 team.

I have no idea why our coaching staff can’t properly evaluate what they have better and place them in a better position to succeed.

1 Like