Former OSU Coach, Ace Recruiter Marcus Arroyo Fired by UNLV

I’m going to re-tract my third sentence and replace it with, it will either be zac robinson or cale gundy.

Because the left early because THEY WER GOOD ONES! That’s what happens when your a really good coach and another program wants them and the head coach can’t pay enough to keep them. All the coaches you like and want to stay and prais them they go nowhere because they don’t preform at a high level. You’ve voice you thinking over and over and it’s only because they get the prais not you lover gundy. Heard it to many time from you. You never right.

Everytime you stick up for gundy you are wrong. Your love gets in your way of rational thinking. Your Not a rational kid.

Despite what you want to believe Holgerson, Monken, and Knowles have been a huge part of Gundy’s best three seasons as a HC at OSU. I have no problems with most of the other coordinators, but we just haven’t accomplished as much with them. If you’re going to play the players that give you the best chance to win then why are you going to stick with coordinators that don’t give you the best chance to win? Is three years not enough to know what you’re getting from someone?

1 Like

I did. It made sense though. That’s why I didn’t respond to it. If you want to live in imagination land that’s fine. The rest of us on here know how to use common sense and have some type of critical thinking skills.

1 Like

I asked him the question of who is banging down Gundy’s door to come scoop up Dunn and Dickey. I’ve heard nothing but crickets so far.

Jeff did you hit the bottle. Or are your crying so much. Not sure you spelled 1 word rite. You talk about unnatural love you have. Real weird stuff.

Dude i know what a good coach is. Why is our defense so bad? Because knowless had no linebacker in the junior and senior class. Knowless went to tosu to beat michigan gave up more points.
@bill18
Look i think our ex coach are fine but you gurls take an unnatural look at them. 2011 any of our oc could have won the league. Spencer or young could have stopped baylor throwing 17 passes in a row. Talent goes along way.

Your the one who live with the fairies. You think monkey had a great year in 2012 because he finished 7 and 5.

1 Like

Really?

Monken and Holgerson would’ve realized that doing the same exact game plan might not work with your best running option out of the game too.

I never said he had a great year, but he did HIS JOB despite being on a third string QB and STILL finishing third in the nation offensively. You never even answered my previous question. Why can we score 20 points against the 8th best defense in the country and still not do it against the 96th, 120th, and 122nd ranked defenses?

That another one of your delusions. You never asked about who is knocking on gundy door, i hope no one.

Dana has prove he is not that effective after osu. Arroyo sure didnt recruit or coach at vegas.

Miles showed us at kansas. Kansas was a perfectly fine 3 win team. Then miles had to make them winless

Will 2 of those lose rangel was qb. But, i know your a genius each game is different.

Still dunn won 7 games without a high powered offense. Monkey did know what he was doing. Like i said any body could have won with the 2011 team

1 Like

What delusion? And who is coming to steal any of Gundy’s current assistants? It’s a simple question.

I said no one and im find with that. The delusional part was you think you asked me.

You are also delusional by " thinking".

1 Like

Gundy was the only HC that actually went to Canada to recruit Hubbard.

1 Like

Great wideouts……James Washington and Tylan Wallace come to mind. I think Bryson Green has the potential to become great

Good

So just make assumptions, excuses, and deflect from the questions and concerns regarding the football program?

Dude all ive is talk about the program.

You are joy. You say i havent answered you question. I have. Just because its not the answer you want it is an answer.the post you tag was the answer to you pathetic question.

1 Like

Thanks. So what does it tell you if they’re not coming to get our assistants then?

Roberto has been on this thread for 4 years that I know talking gundy up and talking trash on the coordinators that have brought him success. He’s been wrong for 4 years. He knows gundy is not bringing this program championships and that’s why he double downs on stupidity every time gundy pukes down his leg. He knows gundy is not the answer but he’s not going to tell you that.

1 Like

Im glad your stalking me. It show what kind of gurl you are. I only point out that most of the coaches you get wer about, did do as much as you think. Seriously how much does a coach do in 1 or 2 years.

1 Like

Have you seen multiple people here talking about getting rid of Mason? No, because it’s only year one. When Knowles was here our defense improved every single year. That’s not happening under Dunn.

2020- 38th
2021- 49th
2022- 50th

That’s total yards per game.

2020- 50th
2021- 32nd
2022- 56th

That’s points per game.

The guy can’t even break the top 30 offensively speaking.