Former OSU Coach, Ace Recruiter Marcus Arroyo Fired by UNLV

Lol you with your ranking.

First off you do read or remember what is in your narrative. Firing mason start first game. And grew.

If you can not see the issue the offense has had on offense then ok. Its real. Stop crying

You every play sports. You ever played injuried.

1 Like
  • If you canā€™t score you canā€™t win

• If you canā€™t run the ball you become one dimensional

• If you become one dimensional you make it harder for the QB

• If you canā€™t get a first down you have to punt

• If you punt the other team gets more chances to score

• If your defense sucks and your offense is inept youā€™re probably going to lose

Youā€™re right. I donā€™t need only offensive rankings to make my point. I just need to watch the games. So stop crying and support the program and not just an individual or two.

1 Like

Final you get it.

Here are a couple of rankings that dnt help to win.

We had top 10 offenses in 12 and 18. Got 8 and 7 wins.

Knowless had 2 consecutive top15 defenses and coyld help his teams to titles.

There was a reason Bill young was fired in 2012. There was a reason Glen Spencer was fired in 2017. There is a reason you should consider demoting or firing your OC and OL coach when your running game sucks and your QB seems to be getting hurt almost nonstop.

Your like a broke record. Notice i didnt say clock, your not rite twice a day.

Look if your going to not except the issues i point out then stop repeating your stupid chit. Joey you should stop posting. We know its you. You lost the bet. Your a chicken chit for coming back. You repeated the same chit when you were posting before.

Tell me why matt your hero has hit bottom. Last year was not with out talent and no injuries.

What about your other hero dave he still has a good chance of a losing season. No reason either. Next could be worse.

1 Like

I donā€™t know who Joey is. Is this some dude that slept with your mom or something? Why are you being so hateful to everyone on here that might disagree with your opinion? Do you think you have to be right all the time or something? Iā€™m just trying to have a cordial conversation with people on here about certain issues and youā€™re just calling everyone on here names. Not to be mean but it makes it look like you have some insecurities or something.

Iā€™m not right on everything but I do my research and try to bring forth some kind of point to make. All Iā€™ve tried to point out is that recruiting has been lacking for several years and I believe itā€™s more of a concern than pumping 55 mil into a stadium (not that I disagree with any stadium upgrades). Many people on here have stated Stillwater is a dump and nobody wants to be here. If thatā€™s the case then donā€™t you think we should invest some of these funds into recruiting and better assistant coaches?

3 Likes

Unless your saying were get hookers as " assistant coaches" new ones want make stillwater look better. This is why i make fun of you. You say some of the stupidest things. Go look at players rated 92 or better 90% of them are going to the same place every year.
You want better records cough up 5 mill a year for nil.

We had are best players average each of the last 3 years. So your research into the bottom of that bottle lead you wrong again.

1 Like

Joy it you dead out. Writing the same chit, putting the listings of offense and defense on like no one else does. Youā€™re a new member, where had you done all your biotching before ? Under the name Joeā€¦. I could smell the chit after the second day

1 Like

Iā€™d offer him $1.5M to come in as OC, with generous yearly bonuses/raises base on performance.

1 Like

Seems I missed out on my day offā€¦ lol

"OSU has a man in its offensive coordinator role currently in Kasey Dunn ā€” who ironically Arroyo nearly hired away several years ago before OSU elevated him to OC to retain himā€¦" -this statement is telling. If your reaction to a coach on staff getting an offer is to let them leave and start looking for a replacement, it is just business. If it is to elevate, promote or give them a raise, for better or worse, it is manipulation.

I would personally like to see Arroyo back in the fold. As for my own ā€˜heroā€™ hire, which nobody really mentions probably because it simply is not an option, Zac Robinson who is currently QB coach for the Rams needs to be offered whatever it takes to get him BACK in Stillwater, position or salary. jmhoā€¦ and Christmas wish. lol (but, Zac may intend to make his career at the NFL levelā€¦)

GO POKES!! :cowboy_hat_face: :football: :cowboy_hat_face: :football: :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Having Zac Robinson back as an OC and possible successor to Gundy would be nice, but I think youā€™re right. He probably wants to stay in the NFL

1 Like

Yeah, it seems a trend that the NFL has become more interested in hiring successful coordinators as head coaches than hitting the college ranks. I wish Zac every success regardless, but would :orange_heart: to see him back in Stillwater!!

1 Like

One thing about arroyo and zac, they have dnt shown or even done recruiting in zacā€™s case.

You guys want a recruiter that bring in better then we get now.
Arroyo never got better then a middle level 3 star at unlv. Vegas has players. He could pull local kids to stay. I dnt care what he may have recruited at Oregon. Oregon is a easy place to recruit.

Zac has no experience to be more then a position coach.

One last thing did the colts hire a hs coach

Iā€™m the one thatā€™s stupid? I understand thatā€™s an issue. Why do you think I said we should invest in better assistant coaches then? Youā€™ve admitted that the OL and Dickey are part of the problem. How much longer do you think we should hold out on him then?

Iā€™ve paid attention to the site and never really had an interest in having an account or posting until this season. I didnā€™t post much during the season because Iā€™ve had issues with my phone not clearing its history and caches. Every time I would try to get on this site I kept receiving errors (and other websites) until I figured out it was an issue with my phoneā€™s software and not taking the proper updates. A couple of weeks ago or so so received a new phone and everything is working fine now. I guess if you want to believe Iā€™m another person thatā€™s put a bad taste in your mouth thatā€™s fine. I canā€™t help it if some of my posts seem similar to others. I quote peopleā€™s comments and reply because I donā€™t want there to be any confusion on what weā€™re talking about (common sense really). If that seems stupid to you then so be it. I just find it as an easier way to not get confused on the subject.

I never said dickey was the problem. The problem was the guys leaving to start some where else. Then in January trying to fine replacements.

1 Like

Someone educate me as I am not a follower of the NFL. What has Zac Robinson done that tells us that he is the answer to our OC woes?

2 Likes

I would like that too

I think he is QB Coach for the Rams, maybe has some say in the offense. He used to run a school in the summer for QB and other kids wanting improvements. I think he would be a good addition

1 Like

Joy , what Robert and I call you, you turned it Joey, which is your name. So where did you come up with Joey ?? Gotā€™cha :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:
No one brought up the name Joey

1 Like