Former OSU Target, In-State Standout Kendal Daniels is Back on the Market

Yes we probably won’t ever win a natty or be a blue blood I understand that but at least put a coach in there that dislikes ou. That’s all we ask and if that happens then everybody will shut up about gundy

Lol thats all u cry about. I said I will have to see if we have a qb. If we have the same production as last then 10 wins no big 12.
If we get closer to corndogs #'s then were in the con game at least

He fired a guy for wearing a ou shirt at his house. When u grow up and see the real world. Use real reason to explain why ur always crying.

Are you talking about 3-6 in conference?

Those r gundy’s #'s numbers idiot. Can u not keep it straight. Look I’m not replay last nite. If u want to be part of the third stooge u need to show on time.
They did need u I tore them up and they had troubles making a circle

That’s the numbers that Corndog gave us. 3-6 in conference.

No those were team numbers.
His numbers were 4000 yrds and 42 td

Now that’s funny. You do know what Corndog and Sanders have in common? A coach that can’t put enough together to compete for a conference title.

U do know what u and an idiot have in common. Everthing. If ur going rehash ur same things u cry about, well don’t.

Kevin sumlin had some top ten classes signed and he never won anything :man_shrugging:

1 Like

You like to bad mouth Miles but keep bringing up Corndog who went 3-6 and stood in the pocket and took more sacks than Sanders will have in 3 seasons.

But know they got a National Champion Coach. Thats what they will go with.

As long as u guys look up to miles, who shows he is a bad coach that will do bad things.
Well then u have no reason to cry about the bad line of Sanders. If corndog could put 47 and run for his life.
Whats really funny is corndog was a pro style qb with 10 rushing td. Sanders a running qb may not get to 10 in his career.
Once again u help ruin ur own point.
Why do u guys even try. Obsession

Yet Sanders has had a better record every season.

Yea keep riding it so gundy has improved something.
Glad u see gundy make good choices.

U know idiots can’t have it both ways.

He’s made it back to 4th in the conference, right where he averages.

So whats ur point

Mediocre!

And ur point is. There never a point with u. They dull the ends of all shape objects u own.