Former OSU Tight End Jelani Woods Has Huge Day For Virginia in Win

You do realize there were plenty of opportunities to use him more in prior years, he was not used more when those opportunities arose, fans complained, and Jelani left? Staying another year and expecting change would have been a futile endeavor and unwise decision.

2 Likes

Like I said I saw him open. Sanders has a problems.
Well since logan out and the young receivers. It would gave been targeted more.

No thatā€™s how bad your coach sucks buddy boy.

2 Likes

No I blamed Sanders for not throwing him the rock when open.

Stop it. plays are called and you run them

2 Likes

Yea sanders isnā€™t good and aging that bad recruiting from your coach

When a pass play is called there are option for the qb. One being hit the open guy.

Unfortunately not in your coaches scheme, thatā€™s to complicated

3 Likes

Ok keep the faith jeff

You coach doesnā€™t trust his own shadow

2 Likes

I will, faith that we kick this bush leage coach to the curb one day

3 Likes

U chit is so funny. Of course he trust his shadow u just said he is an egomaniac. And in 15 years he will hit the curb.

Our offensive line, running backs, QB situation, and playcalling are bigger fish to fry than our secondary.

2 Likes

Spencer had ALL SPRING, ALL SUMMER, and all of FALL CAMP to work with said receivers (minus the Green twins and Jaden Bray who are freshmen). Gundy couldnā€™t shut up about the fact that Spencer finally had a full offseason with Rattay and Dunn and the receivers. Iā€™ve been a co-engineer on the Sanders hype train long enough. He has one more shot to keep me onboard. If he doesnā€™t set Boiseā€™s defense ablaze, Iā€™m done. With him and Shane. Iā€™ve reached that point.

1 Like

Bill Bedenbaugh

Ask Matt Campbell or Lincoln Riley. They figured out how to get the ball to the TE. Even Sam Pittman did too.

2 Likes

We donā€™t care about Texas right now. We care about what Gundy is doing. Which lately has been nothing.

1 Like

Itā€™s funny u exclude all the receivers Sanders had on Saturday. Iā€™ve been off Sanders for a while. Yes itā€™s times for gunnar. We did have 5 new starters.

Itā€™s funny when I talk about other guys u say u donā€™t care but just the post before u are wanting to ask some loser.
Campbellā€™s qb gave up 3 pics. Went to his 5th straight lose to iowa. Had no offense against a fcs team.
So yes Joey like usual u know what ur saying.

Not surprised. I said it was going to be a loss for us but not like we throw much at all to the CW backs. Why do we even have that position and why would any TE prospects sign w/ us?

This is one of Gumbyā€™s issues, he canā€™t see the forest for the trees. Hereā€™s a way to diversify the offense, throw to CWBs on occasion esp in the red zone. You had a dude whoā€™s 6ā€™7", hello, McFly???

1 Like