Former Texas Tech, Michigan Quarterback Alan Bowman Commits to Oklahoma State

I’m hoping they can at least keep it competitive but the talent gap is finally starting to show I think.

1 Like

Pin our hopes on Flores being ready.

Duggan missed two throws for a touchdown

George is at the powerhouse they were so I think they can keep it close

But man I really think like Stetson. Underrated

Agreed

I like him too. Georgia really knows how to play him. I miss Todd too.

If we can protect Bowman, I agree he brings a lot of experience that could translate to something possibly good. I seriously didn’t know this guy was still around. I remember watching him at Tech. I thought he could had broke some records there.

1 Like

Like how he uses bowers. He’s a dude

I don’t see how Gundy can watch this game and think we should be keeping Dunn. You see what our former OC is doing then you watch what Dunn has done the last few years and it’s a night and day difference.

2 Likes

Crazy

I just think gundy’s brain is too simple minded. He’s brain can’t handle complex schemes with motion involved. He’s over he’s head in that department. That’s why he’s better with having more than one week to come up with a game plan. I mean he tells us all the time when asked if other coaches are going to give him a different look right? He always says I don’t think you can change what you do in a week and then gets smoked.

I seriously believe Todd could had did some damage with the offense the last few years or more here at OSU.

I think his ego and stubbornness is getting in the way. I’ve seen him be brilliant at many times over the years. Arrogance or something.

I don’t see any kind of connection between Dunn and Monken. One likes OSU and the other used OSU as a stepping stone to where he is now. Monken is a good coach but as a OSU alum I am not a fan.

2 Likes

Just hard to believe a guy could be that hard headed.

This kid css a n throw as well as Sanders, doesn’t run as well. We will miss Sanders running…. If what Holcomb said is true, Sanders should have been allowed back. Bowers is a concussion away
I think he had a collapsed lung too at Tech

1 Like

Gundy and Todd had a falling out right? I heard on Jim Trabers show they got into it and that was why he left. Correct?

1 Like

They guy played a big part in our only big 12 championship. Not sure how you can’t be a fan of the guy.

1 Like

■■■■ monken and gundy are best friends so I can’t see him using osu as a stepping stone. He’s been in the nfl after osu. Gundy tried to get him to come back but got denied probably for what Dustin said.