Former Texas Tech, Michigan Quarterback Alan Bowman Commits to Oklahoma State

He also went to be a HC not an OC. It wasn’t like he left for a bigger OC job.

Shouldn’t have to explain it to you. Also TCU seems out of their element ATM. Not looking good.

2 Likes

He took a HC job not a different OC job. He didn’t ditch us for the same position.

I don’t doubt that. Monken is a firey guy and does things his way. He ran his offense the way he wanted.

1 Like

Don’t care. Also Monken isn’t the only reason Georgia is kicking butt

Didn’t hear that. All Iv heard is monken and his wife always go with gundy and his wife on vacation together but you could be right.

TCU is getting housed right now. Georgia doing whatever they want

That’s pretty lame man not gonna lie. You’d take a HC job versus an OC job too if given the opportunity.

Yea they got some talent, the coaches are good but the talent makes them look REAL good

2 Likes

Nothing lame about it. Come to OSU make a name for your self and then leave at first light. Not a fan of that.

1 Like

Can someone confirm? Are we moving from zone blocking scheme to power blocking?

1 Like

So who here would be a position to know that?

2 Likes

I would understand your position if he left to be an OC at another university but HC I just don’t understand.

Think we are just trying to get a pulse up front then who knows what the heck they are going to do.

Doesn’t matter, to me, what position he took.

1 Like

I would for sure

1 Like

He’s actually coached here twice. 2002-2004

Well never say never but the Natty looks to be over for TCU in the first half.

2 Likes

Had to use a school as a stepping stone if you’ve coached there twice🤷‍♂️

I think so I’m about to turn this off myself. I really felt TCU would keep it close. Serious adjustments are needed on defense.