Former Wake Forest Defensive Back Trey Rucker Commits to Oklahoma State

Because one is trying and one is complacent. If Gundy put a little more effort in recruiting and coming up with a new playbook I’d be less critical

1 Like

So ur one of them who thinks Gundy has changed the play book for the fun of it. Has nothing to do with the qb can run the whole offense.

So Gundy puts in no effort into recruiting? But Boynton hires cades brother and he’s all the sudden so much better?

1 Like

Boynton has had 2 good classes in a row not including Cade. Both top 25 classes.

One thing about class is numbers they were both 5 guy classes. He has to get top 10 guy to have a good class know. Not knowing about the ban and # of scholarship makes it hard

He had one composite four star in the first top 25 class , and he left. Hmm the more u know

That is just not true.

Lol really

Yeah really.

Lol my bad two composite 4 stars and one never played and Anderson’s average at best

Anderson has been solid all year. And Harris was a 247 4 star but not composite.

But because he had 5 guys it came out as a good ranking. He could be ranked last next yr. None of these guys have to leave. I’m just saying

It probably won’t be a promising class with the NCAA yet to make a decision. Good thing we’re only losing Cade and possibly Ice.

That’s the real thing I have with boynton. Players get worse. Ice is in his 3rd yr. Scoring less still a bad ft shooter more turnovers fouling out. If ice keeps going he will just tranfer.
If flavors stays and the walkon getting one. Boynton has tied 2 up with no real return

Ice is a possible second round pick so I’m gonna have to disagree with you there. I think the walkon scholarship is only for the year if I’m not mistaken. Flavors hasn’t panned out which sucks cause his only job is the 3 pointer and he can’t hit them. FTs are ridiculous and I’m mad that they haven’t been fixed yet.

We have four or five 4 stars in football this year according to 247 only? :man_shrugging: Just sayin

1 Like

We got 50% of the 2022 class are 4 stars and if Presley committed we would be 66%.:rofl::joy::wink::upside_down_face::innocent::crazy_face::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:

And that’s closer to the 6-8 mark I’m looking for

Ice is a career 63% ft I would think walker is more likely

Hmmm interesting tactics