Former Wake Forest Defensive Back Trey Rucker Commits to Oklahoma State

Why are we talking girls basketball now? Is that even a real sport?

Youā€™ve just pissed Robert off with that comment

:man_shrugging:

At least he doesnā€™t cry about every sport.

Iā€™m not crying Iā€™m voicing my complaints with the current state of the football program

Oh the fact that weā€™ve had what? Something like 16 straight winning seasons? Bowl games every year ? A conference championship ? In a program with no tradition, meanwhile a historic basketball program hasnā€™t even made the tournament in what? 3 or 4 years? Yea Gundy a the problem :joy:

1 Like

Complaints r real objection.u no nothing about recruiting. And would love to move away from a winning program on faith.

One thing the last 3 yrs recruiting is better.
Gundy has improved his coaches.
R record is going the rite way.

R u guys having a heart attack about now
Its 79 77

Iā€™m nervous at the rate theyā€™ve turned the ball over

Boynton recruits to well for turnovers though :thinking:

1 Like

Basketball and football both have turnover issues

1 Like

The only thing is football is just one guy

This is a busy day 4 match two have been wins

Why do yā€™all keep trying to compare football to basketball? You do realize the dynamics of those sports are totally different right? Did you actually play sports?

1 Like

Iā€™ll stop commenting the day this blog and most of yā€™all commenting actually make valid points of why Gundy is so terrible and Boynton is so great. I wish success for both , but only one has proven over and over he can be successful meanwhile the other is a good dude and had a good recruiting class I mean come on.

Boynton isnā€™t great as of now. If he canā€™t get it together this year and next year he needs to be gone.

Donā€™t tell joe miles just lost his offensive coordinator to middle Tennessee. And had 2 de committed.
They didnt lose anything but mite have been their best

3 may get 2 after this one
He is rolling rite now

But u constantly compare the football and basketball programs?