Four Candidates to Watch as OSU Looks to Hire Defensive Coordinator to Replace Derek Mason

We might want to figure out how to run the football before moving to more of power play offense.

Why would that make a dam to a recruit or opens anyone’s eyes as to WOW ? 115 to 97 who would give a chit :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

You just can stop your self. We averaged 28 points given up last year. Knowless let every one in the big 12 and the bowl game score more then 28. There were only 2 teams that scored under 21 against knowless.

You are cute with your stats. Look at even last year. Who quarterbacked against knowless. There were 1 qb drafted and then prudy. We didnt play against the only qb drafted. You take resluts and say thats it. There was a heisman finalists. A number one qb in a class. Probably 1 qb going pro, but a first rounder rather then the last pick.

Like i told you you can lead the nation in scoring and still finish winless.

What does isu offense have to do with me talking about their defense. Same thing who cares what their record was. You real like to deflect. Whats nice about big12 now is in conference the stats are pretty fair. Isu did have the best defense. That has nothing to their offense or the price of rice in china.

1 Like

In these long days of post-football January, it’s easy to overanalyze…think too much.

But it seems like if Clements was going to be promoted to defensive coordinator, it would’ve happened by now. The fact no announcement has been made portends someone outside the program coming in.

3 Likes

I should have known. Normally, his grammar, spelling and punctuation is spot-on.

2 Likes

Belk… a Dana Holgerson ‘disciple’ is not exactly a glowing endorsement for a DEFENSIVE coordinator!!

Patterson… Yeah, maybe, not too exciting considering what we did to his defense just the season before this one. I think his time has passed, but all respect.

Clements… ding ding ding ding. Elevate Joe Bob and bring back the Knowles, who he worked under, scheme for the most part. It is past time, in my humble opinion.

Reeves… who!!! :thinking:

GO POKES!!! (well, pokettes!) :cowboy_hat_face: :softball: :cowboy_hat_face: :softball: :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Speak for yourself.

How about those players kept staying in the system too ding dong !! They left., Knowles knew he would drop off. Don’t feed us that crap he was a wizard, Gundy told him he wanted his tweaked but yea better player made him better
He still hasn’t stopped Michigan, they are still running :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Since you were at OSU same time as me perhaps you saw the lost and found ad in the O’colly. Going through the O’colly one day I saw a notice in the lost and found section and it said “Lost one OSU football playbook. Description: Black cover notebook containing one page. If found please contact Jim Stanley” LOL

2 Likes

I see you flagged my post. Don’t blame you. I wouldn’t want someone smarter putting me in my place either.

That’s hilarious! No I don’t remember seeing that.

1 Like

You are pointing the finger at the wrong guy if you think I flagged yours. I have mine down to two that flagged all mine. I’m not a princess that flagged mine

1 Like

Same here young lady. I didnt flag you either. Dnt care enough.

1 Like

You’re both liars and you know it.

Got 1 word for you JOY

1 Like

I dont do that princess chit. I have a good idea who it is. It’s called not being able to take it but dish it out

1 Like

Obviously you guys can’t take it because you’re desperate to prove that Woods isn’t any good despite the fact he keeps proving you both wrong.

Here’s one on nobody’s radar: Abilene Christian head coach Keith Patterson.

An Oklahoma native. Deep ties in high school coaching ranks in Texas. Gundy’s vintage.

2 Likes

Guess Nardo was about 100th on your list of choices? lol

1 Like

I guess the next thing out of your mouth will be Woods is another Kelce :joy:

1 Like