Four-Star In-State Edge Rusher DeSean Brown Signs with Oklahoma State

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/four-star-in-state-edge-rusher-desean-brown-signs-with-oklahoma-state/

Add another four-star recruit to the Cowboys’ 2022 class.

1 Like

Very weird but we got him. He had some teams after him.
This is the second guy we keep way from mizzu and ou.
Plus he had an Oregon offer.
I wonder if have a stable coach had anything to do with it jug

5 Likes

Well it’s obvious he wasn’t coming here for knowles

2 Likes

For those of you on the Baylor hype train we beat them out for this guy

3 Likes

He waits for an OU offer, gets it, then picks us? Seems odd. I’ll take it though OU can eat shiit.

4 Likes

Sure wish Ollie would go ahead and sign!

3 Likes

Pfb says he is a four star, which I’m sure one of the sites have him as. His composite is a real high 3, could get higher I guess.
He came here last week and didn’t even make his planned trip to norman. So great jobs coach.
Speaking of Knowles we will find out how he recruited. His lb recruits will have to start playing.
So with the 6 4stars on offense we do have 2 4stars defensive guys be it not composite on them.

1 Like

Yes he is a big time sign we got to get.
I thought he is the lead rusher in 6a Texas at just 90 he is underrated.

1 Like

Signed

1 Like

Just saw it! This class is looking good

1 Like

It feels good to have everyone signed. Now we just see if we get any flips or stragglers. I wonder how much opportunity we’ll have in the portal?

1 Like

Wonder is ketchup is scratching his head wondering how in the world that a guy that got offered from ou ended up picking the Cowboys?

1 Like

We are on the trying to improve train. What train you on?

Does anyone know for sure how many scholarships we have left?

So what do you think the difference is? Has Gundy started taking recruiting more seriously or has every high school kid began to want to play in the cheez it bowl more than win the conference? Was Holder right about Gundy needing to recruit better? Will this lead to more Alamo bowls and less cheez it bowls? If we go another 11 years without winning the conference and Baylor wins 5 or 6 during that time, will hanging on to Gundy have been a mistake?

1 Like

Of coarse. It is right now. Let’s see what we have in the quarterback room? Spencer, this Rangel kid that tore his knee this year in highschool, and gundy Jr. not good boys. I saw gundy Jr. play football and baseball in highschool and I’m not saying he’s bad but he isn’t what you need at that position to win championships.

2 Likes

Love to see the best Oklahoma High School stars coming to Stillwater

1 Like

Don’t forget Illingsworth

Good grief Jeff, did you forget that Shane Illingworth is still in the QB room?

Maybe he just did it to piss them off.