Four-Star In-State Edge Rusher DeSean Brown Signs with Oklahoma State

Man I did. Guess that’s where he left me not remembering him🤷‍♂️. He could win over a QB that literally gives the football to every team he plays. Better have a top notch o-line for him to have a chance.

Or maybe he sees the opportunity to get playing time as a sophomore. Considering the defense will lose quite a bit after next season. Baylor may already be stacked full of championship players. Might be hard for him to beat those guys out.

I’m on the well you need to try harder because the Baylor example isn’t useful train

2 Likes

In case you didn’t see it and want to get some info on the most recent recruiting at OSU check this out. No need for the Joe’s and jeff’s and their ilk to watch as they already know all the answers but the rest of us will find it informative. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do-LVhjlowY

3 Likes

Agree Jeff. QB protection for him would be essential. I guess somewhat like the o-line in 2011 for Weeden.

I hear ya, I think Weeden had a total of 13 sacks the whole year and we threw the ball a bunch

1 Like

No sir. I know why. Grinch didn’t think he could play. So he wasn’t recruited. Brent did…….but it was too late. It’s pretty simple really

I think it had more to with the kid McClellan. He had so many scholarships once McClellan choose Florida they gave desean an offer
Still doesn’t change the fact u had a ou fan waiting for an ou offer then choose osu.
I know u will look at these different but we stole 2 guys from ou.

1 Like

McClellan has some character issues.

Who are the 2 you stole?

My point was they want McClellan over desean. When ( in just the last 10 days) that offer fell thur they went for desean. It had more to do with scholarship then desean ability.
Desean and Sheldon. I know u won’t like that I said that. But Sheldon dropped ou really quick after his brother got an offer. Didn’t have to think about it.
I know McClellan has personal issues the biggest he chose Florida.
If u respond and I dnt it will be on “gundy haters” my account is screwed up.

1 Like

@robert28 Who the hell is Sheldon?

Even I put the wrong name u should know whom I speak of. U are a genius rite.
Like usual u dnt want to discuss u want to get points.
U know that high 4 star that had a brother who both signed for osu.
When u say McClellan had personal issues do u mean ou found out and pulled his offer. Other then that they wanted him.

1 Like

Robert I hope you aren’t expecting a response seeing as your comment here is addlepated to the max. Makes my brain hurt reading it LOL

1 Like

Well I wasn’t expecting u to. So all I can say is take to aspirin and call me in the morning.
This was in an on going talk with tomato slice.
On ur point about jones he only had 1 10 win season without gundy. I like pat he got caught in a bad situation. But, believing anyone who is out for rating is tuff to do.

1 Like

Shettron. OU wasn’t going to offer his brother. They wanted him because he’s a good player. But they weren’t doing that deal.

McClellan is apparently a knucklehead.

Moore was a guy Brent wanted. Hard to get him when you have 7-10 days to recruit him. Good player.

Pat Jones & Gundy are as close as you’ll get. He wasn’t trying to drum up ratings……or he would’ve gone out on a limb. Some of you people on here should be OU fans with all the “homerish” junk you spew. Definitely not all of you because there are some good posters on here. But the rest of you are just as bad as the “Riley sucks” now that he’s gone. But were all “he’s the greatest thing in the world” a month ago

U may have to explain the knucklehead commit. It’s because he went to Florida or a real reason.
I have know a lot of guys had roommates and other close friends. But what happens behind close doors.
Not sure what ur saying about riley. Never been a fan.
I dnt think he is a good coach.
Stoops last year went 9 and 0.
The More talent riley had the worse he coached. U got gundy haters think if riley coached this osu team riley would do better. Riley best game was what his what second game. Other then that it was players make plays. He had 2 5 star qb and still couldn’t do it.

If u believe riley is good ok. result say he ways. I mean look at some of out vise president. They must be great leaders rite.

1 Like

I believe Riley is/was a great offensive coordinator. I believe he is a great recruiter. I believe he gets what recruiting in 2021 is all about.

I also believe that he has flaws within how he runs a program. We were soft. I said it all year. After Bob left, OU gradually slid closer to being a finesse program rather than a tough one that was physical. Lincoln has very little discipline within the program. Both on the field (tons of penalties and unsportsmanlike stuff) and off of it (the rash of dumbassery by guys last offseason). All of that was stuff that I was saying on this site before Lincoln left. I hate people who thought he was great when he was our HC……then say he sucks once he’s not anymore.

McClellan. Rumors are that he is a selfish, arrogant, kid that has acted as though he’s too good for OU or OSU. Word that I got was that BV came out of his house very, very unimpressed.

1 Like

I wouldnt think a diva would be a big deal. How many has he seen in the last 20 years.

I know gundy would have problems.
Evans at tcu and rattler were suppoce to be big diva.

U always seemed to stick up for riley when I mentioned he was a better recruiter then coach.

1 Like

Being a diva is commonplace amongst these recruits nowadays. Hell one 5 :star:Kid yesterday held an announcement…….to announce that he wasn’t signing until Feb. Bit apparently this kid was off the charts. As for it being a big deal with Riley…….probably not. But you should go read up on Brent and his background. I’ll post a link in a few. It’s just about his upbringing and it’s from a few years ago. Absolutely nothing involving tooting an OU horn.

You would say that he’s not a good coach. That to me is an ignorant statement. He’s proven to be better than “not good”. The argument if whether he’s a good coach or not is settled in my opinion. The clear answer to that is YES. Is he a great coach? I say no. How good is he? That’s the discussion to be had.