Four-Star In-State Edge Rusher DeSean Brown Signs with Oklahoma State

Go read that.

If he’s not a great coach then why were you trying to tell me he was a top 5 coach a few weeks ago?

1 Like

I guess ur definition of good is relevant.
Is riley a better coach then any at Texas yes.
Is riley a better coach then synder, Paterson or gundy no.
I know Venables is a complete different coach then riley.
It will be seen how well of a ceo he will be.

1 Like

Dude I’m trying to be on your side. You do make some good points. Sometimes (A lot really) it’s just hard as f*&k to understand your point. Now if you are going to attack me about that then I’ll just stop commenting, no problem.

2 Likes

If you huff some paint you might kill off enough brain cells to make Roberto’s posts readable.

A great coach is Saban and Swinney. That’s not Lincoln and I’ve never said he was. I still think he’s top 5 right now based on what he’s done. That’s exactly what ive said.

I was making a joke about the aspirin.
I know I have attacked some people for no reason?
But no I was not do it to u.
The stuff about pat was agreeing with u on another post some what. I can’t post on that article, so I post here.

1 Like

The smartest, most important thing you’ve touched on in your posts was when you referenced the culture at OSU. That’s what I want as an OU fan. Bobs teams had it. I think Brent’s absolutely will too. Lincoln’s was more about flash & getting guys to the NFL. Here’s an example that I’ll try to shorten so it’s not so boring. In the locker room right after the game, the OU media guys would send game pictures to the players to put out on their own social media platforms. It was their stats for the day. Pics. Stuff that players would put out within minutes of being in the locker room. It was so they could get as many likes/followers as possible. They called it “enhancing the players marketing profile”. Stuff like that I understand is part of the fabric of some kids nowadays. But players would be on their phones on social media before Lincoln had even addressed the team, CeeDee Lamb & Hollywood Brown earlier in the year on Thursday night football announced their HS when they introduced themselves. Is that a huge deal? Of course not. But is it indicative of the shift from playing for the name on the back of the jersey instead of the name across the front of it. OSU does more with less :star:‘s than most places do. OU recruited great under Lincoln……but it doesn’t look like he developed guys like you should. He ran it like an NFL franchise instead of a university. I don’t like Dabo Swinney very much, but he runs a 1st class program that definitely does stuff the right way. Hopefully Brent follows every bit of that

2 Likes

Just trying to figure out how you scale being top 5 He’s definitely the top up and coming guy to me, along with Ryan day, I guess I just don’t see how you can be legitimate top 5 coach and not be great

I thought it was ur mom’s cookies that helped u read my post.

1 Like

It’s all good, sorry for misinterpreting, I need to get thicker skin LOL

Stop shaving?:thinking::thinking::thinking::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
It’s all good what happen to ur buddy Joey

1 Like

Saban is certainly a really good coach but I think that being at a blue blood school has helped him get that reputation immensely . Back in his LSU and Michigan State days he was good but certainly a step down from where he is at Alabama. He was 50-50 (wins/losses) in his NFL days, don’t know much about what is good in the NFL but that sounds mediocre to me. I highly doubt that he could maintain his winning levels if he had to coach at say (Pick your non blue blood SEC team) Arkansas, Mississippi State, et. al.

1 Like

Joe kinda disappeared when the early signing stuff happened. I guess there wasn’t enough to complain about from the signing day news, OSU getting a 25th ranked class, number 1 in the new B12 and all that. Joe’s precious Baylor was 33 BTW. Plus they (see how I avoided mis gendering Joe) have been taking it on the chin from others lately so it’s been a bad couple of days.

2 Likes

Yea I let loose on ar1 aka jug earlier today. I haven’t seen him too since.
It’s really no about gundy with me and them or is it they. It’s their double talk. Just throw out anything.
It is oddly quiet today.

1 Like

Ok, do you think John Smith is a great coach? He’s won 5 national titles at a blue blood school in his sport.

What Saban has done is incredible. Absolutely incredible. Sure it’s “easier” to win at a place like Bama. But there are plenty of blue blood football programs…….AND THEYVE NEVER WON LIKE THIS. EVER. OU had it rolling in the 70’s……& won 2. USC in the 2000’s……& won 1. Miami in the 80’s……& won 3. What Bama is doing under Saban is unbelievable.

The gundy haters would have fired saban at Michigan state after his 4th year.

2 Likes

I don’t think anyone had any issues with Gundy after 4 years Roberto. The issues people have come with the fact that he hasn’t won titles or many bedlams after having almost 2 decades.

2 Likes

Jug and joey won’t want to go 6 and 6 for 4 years in a row.

1 Like

Gotta disagree. Gunnar would’ve had at least 2 rings if not for the Presley boys.

1 Like