Four-star OSU OL Target Jacob Sexton Sets Commitment Date

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/four-star-osu-ol-target-jacob-sexton-sets-commitment-date/

Sexton is the top offensive lineman in Oklahoma.

For some reason his numbers have fallen. And yes ou is in the drive seat. He looked a whole lot happier in their pics at ou. At least we got mentioned

1st makes you happier than 4th. You might not realize that being a Gundy fan.

How would u know are u taking a wild guess or are u an ou fan

Definitely less of an OSU fan every day. The longer they choose to wallow in mediocrity the less I want to do with them.

Since I’ve been alive only gundy has finish in 1st place.
Like u point out there are no ties Colorado got the orange bowl in 76.
Now u have no idea how old I am. Since are last title was in the 40’s. I wish I knew where this pedigree u think we have came from.
I am glad to hear ur losing interest as a fan​:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

One thing OU fans are 100% right about is how stupid some of the OSU fans are, just look at your posts.

I don’t understand how Robert became an OSU fan. He’s pretty much the definition of a sooner fan. Dumb and didn’t attend the school.

1 Like

No it’s just how stupid u are.
U can’t help urself. Ur only a football fan, I mean really.
Only osu sent students to every nationals they are apart of. Had a 2nd two 3rds and a couple of semis.
So if the football team ends up third, ranked top 20 and a nice bowl win, I don’t sit there like a lil baby crying.
And a third place would be the highest finish since the 86 team other then all the other 3rd 2nd and 1st gundy has done.

Rite logan the ou fans cry like lil gurls when they dnt do good. So that is the definition of u.

No crying here Robert. Just unhappy with underperforming every year.

See there where ur stupidity kicks in. I’m a guy who is disappointed about are finish. U are a lil gurl cry stomping ur feet. Thinking the sky is falling.

Prime example when anything comes on this site, u can’t just discuss it u have cry and say something stupid.

I don’t know why you think I’m crying.

I have many examples of u crying.
But we will use ur last one on the te recuit. Instead of talking about the recurit like most people on here u r like ar0 and joey. U go straight Into saying don’t come here they wouldnt throw u the ball. That is crying.
When jarwin was here the cowboy back had over 60 catches. So ur base alot over the last couple of years. And we alI know Sanders had problems finding the open target.

That isn’t crying. That’s being honest about how the kid isn’t gonna see the ball come his way very much. Criticizing does not mean crying Robert. Learn the difference.

No when u say the same thing over and over. No matter what the article is about ur answer is the same.
When u can’t bring urself to say or even see anything good u have gone past criticizing. At that point ur in the realm of either being a ou fan or a crier. Which r u

The problem hasn’t changed since 2013. Same problem same answer.

I guess u’ve been cring since 2013

No just bet against Gundy.

What ever get u to sleep at nite. I’m sure it’s not u telling ur self it’s OK because u won a bet. More like a lot of whine.