Four-star Safety, Former Aggies Signee Kendal Daniels Commits to OSU

Yes

Ok, so the 2021 class is now our best ranked class since 2010 and Gundyā€™s highest per player average EVER: 8.661.

This is arguably Gundyā€™s best haul of all time, but at least top 3. Future looks good.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve asked these guys on this site what the deal with him. But like I said I never say him on the roster. And the are pretty good on up dating it

I thought you said we were done signing 4 star recruits?

I guess Iā€™ve been hang out with u to much and lied

1 Like

I thought you said Gundy couldnā€™t recruit 4 stars?

2 Likes

I heard ou and him decided to part ways because they wanted him at LB and he wanted to play safety. Heā€™s gonna grow a lot to play safety but who knows.

2 Likes

So he recruits three 4 stars for the first time in 10 years and all of a sudden weā€™re ready to give him the Recruiter of The Year Award? He still hasnā€™t cracked the top 25 and schools like Maryland and Arkansas still have more 4 star recruits than we do and have broken into the top 25.

Iā€™ll give credit where itā€™s due and say Iā€™m glad he finally realized it takes a little more talent to avoid 4th place for the future. Iā€™d like to see 5-6 every recruiting cycle and I really donā€™t think thatā€™s too much to ask for if your going to brag about being the 2nd best team in the conference, and 10th best overall in the nation the past decade. Iā€™d expect a coach to at least hit that number when it comes to recruiting.

If he could just be improve it bedlam record a little bit and actually appear for a conference title that will also help him a long way when it comes to trying to get recruits to Stillwater. Young athletes donā€™t just always look at your location, but they are interested to see what youā€™ve actually SIGNIFICANTLY ACCOMPLISHED before making a decision if your the school they should play for as well.

I guess if 247 is rite
But if espn 5 4 stars is rite time will tell

1 Like

Iā€™ll take either or on the recruiting sites. If ESPN claims five 4 stars or higher cool. If 247 does it first then so be it.

But weā€™re 6 points from 25 not that big of a deal
Higher on average then some ahead of us

1 Like

The first time In ten years?

I knew Negative Nancy would have a negative take on this :joy::joy:. You want want want, GHEEZ. Get a fking grip, everyone else is happy we got his commit You keep talking 2nd place, Iā€™ve told you and and your other chums 2nd place is first loserā€‹:crazy_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

You tell me the last time Gundy has signed three 4 star recruits or higher in the last 10 years.

See i told u were doing better

1 Like

Dnt toy with joe lol

2013, 2014

We have had the 2 highest average in the last 4 years

Did you decide not to read what I posted? Iā€™m glad he was able to exceed his routine recruiting standard. I just think he could do a little better.

As far as 2nd place being first loser itā€™s a very warped and stupid concept created by a man thatā€™s used to getting 4th. Last time I checked 2nd place gets you a New Years Six bowl with more national exposure (a recruiting tool). Iā€™m just being realistic here. I donā€™t think OSU will ever overtake OU as the conference power, but wouldnā€™t it be nice to compete better and have more than 2 wins in 16 seasons against them? Wouldnā€™t it be better to think you have a chance of winning a bedlam game instead of marking it down as a loss every season? Wouldnā€™t it be nice if the coach looked at it more than ā€œjust another gameā€?

Iowa State won a New Years Six bowl and finished 7th in the country. Watch their recruiting improve. Last time I checked when we got lucky to get 2nd in 2015 we took all our three star recruits to play against a team with a better coach and better players and before you know it weā€™re down 34-6 at the half. Wouldnā€™t it be nice to get better players to save OSU football from national embarrassment? This is exactly why nobody chooses us to even play for a conference title any longer. We have such a long history of settling for less than the national pundits donā€™t believe us any longer.

Go ahead and look at it as first loser if you would like to. The way I see it I would rather finish as the first loser than the third loser.

1 Like