Four-star Safety, Former Aggies Signee Kendal Daniels Commits to OSU

Wow u really like to say nothing

1 Like

I doubt you even read it.

I scanned it alot of bs mixed with captain obvious

1 Like

Everybody know and wants to stack this team with high recruits
But with ou and Texas then someone taking are coaches its hard to do.

1 Like

So a team thatā€™s 2nd in conference wins and 10th nationally in wins overall the last decade is going to have a hard time recruiting 5-6 four star recruits?

Yes u finally got it

1 Like

Iā€™m guessing you were talking about when we played Mississippiā€¦ the team filled with paid players and got put on probation after that year
If we would do that we would get the death penalty. Seriously. NCAA does like us, they delight in putting us on probation. Hey maybe we are gonna up our recruiting

1 Like

So Arkansas who is arguably the worst team in the SEC West and went nearly three seasons without a conference win can get higher quality players than the team with the 10th most wins nationally in the last decade?

Yes ur rite. Sec new coach see how they do this year. They r top hillbilly school too

1 Like

What i love about u joe is nothing
Can u just be happy one day.
Obsessed

1 Like

How do we know they are higher quality?

1 Like

And also Arkansas only signed 3 4 stars as well. One of whom is a receiver that we didnā€™t offer . Do you really trust there ability over Dunnā€™s when it comes to recruiting receivers gtfoh

2 Likes

One day everyoneā€™s mad saying we should at least be in the top 30 then bam! We get in the top 30 and same people still pissed because itā€™s not good enough :joy:

2 Likes

So now u like here sueie
Pathetic joe

U do know we got a 4 star back from Arkansas

I guess thereā€™s nothing left to say lol

1 Like

I wish it was so easy. He does take his med so we will hear it all tomorrow

Big game tonite stay sobber

I donā€™t think any of us have ever said ā€œwe should be at least top 30!!!ā€ Or I havenā€™t seen it at least. I just think if weā€™re the 2nd best program in the Big 12 and 10th best program overall this past decade we should probably keep our recruiting rankings in the top 25.

Who said we are the 2nd best program? I mean Texas is obviously the 2nd best program no matter whatā€™s happened the last decade

1 Like